Paypal – Hadoop Interview Questions
Here is the list of Hadoop Interview Questions which are recently asked in Paypal company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- Configure slots in Hadoop 2.0 and Hadoop 1.0.
- In case of high availability, if the connectivity between Standby and Active NameNode is lost. How will this impact the Hadoop cluster?
- What is the minimum number of ZooKeeper services required in Hadoop 2.0 and Hadoop 1.0?
- If the hardware quality of few machines in a Hadoop Cluster is very low. How will it affect the performance of the job and the overall performance of the cluster?
- How does a NameNode confirm that a particular node is dead?
- Explain the difference between blacklist node and dead node.
- How can you increase the NameNode heap memory?
- Configure capacity scheduler in Hadoop.
- After restarting the cluster, if the MapReduce jobs that were working earlier are failing now, what could have gone wrong while restarting?
- Explain the steps to add and remove a DataNode from the Hadoop cluster.
- In a large busy Hadoop cluster-how can you identify a long running job?
- When NameNode is down, what does the JobTracker do?
- When configuring Hadoop manually, which property file should be modified to configure slots?
- How will you add a new user to the cluster?
- What is the advantage of speculative execution? Under what situations, Speculative Execution might not be beneficial?
TOP MNC's HADOOP INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Hadoop .