Amazon – Hadoop Interview Questions
Here is the list of Hadoop Interview Questions which are recently asked in Amazon company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What are the differences between Hadoop and Spark?
- What are the daemons required to run a Hadoop cluster?
- How will you restart a NameNode?
- Explain about the different schedulers available in Hadoop.
- List few Hadoop shell commands that are used to perform a copy operation.
- What is jps command used for?
- What are the important hardware considerations when deploying Hadoop in production environment?
- How many NameNodes can you run on a single Hadoop cluster?
- What happens when the NameNode on the Hadoop cluster goes down?
- What is the conf/hadoop-env.sh file and which variable in the file should be set for Hadoop to work?
- Apart from using the jps command is there any other way that you can check whether the NameNode is working or not.
- Which command is used to verify if the HDFS is corrupt or not?
- List some use cases of the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Which is the best operating system to run Hadoop?
- What are the network requirements to run Hadoop?
- What is the best practice to deploy a secondary NameNode?
- How often should the NameNode be reformatted?
- How can you add and remove nodes from the Hadoop cluster?
- Explain about the different configuration files and where are they located.
- What is the role of the namenode?
TOP MNC's HADOOP INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Hadoop .