As the software industry advances, the demand for software testing increases which in turn increases automation testing with selenium. The software testing profession is a changing fieldwith challenges from time to time providing several career opportunities.
Among the testing types, manual testing is a time-consuming procedure with lot of challenges. Furthermore, automation testing seems to be a technological breakthrough which assists all testers with testing tools, techniques and concepts.
First of all, Selenium is a web-based, open-source software testing tool that automates web browser and handles software testing needs. It provides easy navigation tools that can write test cases without any script. Because of its domain-specific nature, selenium automation testing allows to write test cases and scripts in any of the popular programming languages such as C#, Java, Scala, Ruby, PHP, Perl, and Node JS etc.
For Knowledge : Selenium
Selenium is the best preferredframework for automation testing among developers internationally.It is the popular testing tool which has a growth of 300% in job postings. According to Gartner report, Selenium has the highest adoption rate in open-source automation testing tools. .
To begin with, Selenium is an open-source tool, which is free and accessible. We can customize the code for better management along with built-in functions and classes. Because of its built-in grid capability, parallel testing across browsers can be done using various webdrivers and language bindings support..
Due to the test scripts generation capability, Selenium WebDriver is a proven web automation framework.Importantly, Selenium supports multiple popular browsers which isintegrated with a testing framework like TestNG to make sure that the application works exactly. .
Especially Selenium allows creating testing suite, test cases on any platform like OS X, all versions of MS Windows, Ubuntu and much more. For example, the test cases written using Windows OS can run on a Linux based system. Selenium supports OS X, all versions of MS Windows, Ubuntu and other builds with ease..
In iOS devices,Selenium can be used for testing automating websites along with Appium to identify any bugs that might encounter problem in the real world. Allowing multiple browser testing, Selenium can be used in browsers like testing Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox browsers with comprehensive documentation and support.
Finally, Selenium offers a faster API with architectures like REST and SOAP to explore using Selenium WebDriver. To test API based on SOAP, we can use SOAP UI.
Here's Why : Java for selenium ?
- QA Analyst
- Sr. QA Analyst
- QA Team Coordinator
- Test Manager
- Senior Test Manager
- Automation Test Engineer
- Performance Test Engineer
- Business Analyst
Selenium Automation Tester Salary
Selenium profession leads to a successful career path with high paying job which has enormous scope for the future.The selenium salary graph grows as you startwith upward trend. According to the upGrad report, the highest salary of a selenium automation tester in India is around 5,100,000. The salary rangesfrom a minimum of 1,000,000 to a maximum of 4,200,000 per annum with the average of around 1,950,000 per annum. 10% of employed selenium profession earns around 26 lakhs per annum.1% of professionals with the desired skillset earn more than 4,200,000 per annum.The selenium salary depends on various factors, such as
- Job location
Selenium Automation testingIf you wish to work as the selenium automation tester in India, the knowledge and skillset listed below helps to earn the highest Selenium Automation Tester salary using Best Selenium training in Chennai at Credo Systemz.
- Firstly, to Gain the essential knowledge of Test Automation with Selenium for beginners and experienced Software Professionals from the basics.
- Secondly,Selenium coursesin learning to build the data-driven test and the concept of Selenium API.
- Importantly, to build consistent and maintainable tests with Selenium WebDriver API using automation testing courses.
- Selenium course in Chennai to acquire expert knowledge in functional and regression testing with the selenium architecture and its components.
- After that, gaining professional level knowledge of the Java-based Test Script Development and Selenium Web driver.
- To develop Test, Execute Automation scripts frameworks and handling Troubleshoot automation failures using learning with selenium in Chennai.
- After all, Opportunity to learn becoming more proficient in managing Automation teams using the best selenium training institute in Chennai.
Why Credo Systemz to learn Selenium
- To begin, latest Updated Course Modules with 3000+ successful Certified and trained Candidates.
- Live Real-time Practical with certified Industry Expert trainers.
- 100% Placement Assistance with carrier guidance.
- Globally accepted certification with affordable fees structure.
To finalise, learn Selenium course in Chennai at Credo Systemz to develop the required in-built knowledge and skill set needed for the expert selenium professionals.
Refer this to :How to move from Manual teting to test Automation ?
How to become a software tester ?
You may also like
Introduction As technology continues to advance at an unprecedented pace, staying up to date with the latest certifications is crucial for professionals. In 2023, AWS certification stands out from the rest as the most in-demand certification. With businesses increasingly relying …
Introduction In this digital era, AI has emerged as a game-changer, revolutionizing the way we interact with technology and transforming various industries. From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, AI has become an integral part of our everyday lives. This article …
Introduction In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, the cloud has become the backbone of countless businesses. As the demand for cloud-based solutions continues, the need for skilled professionals who can harness its full potential. DevOps is a methodology that combines …