Features of React JS
- Virtual DOM: React uses virtual DOM instead of real DOM to increase the application speed. It is an in-memory data -structure cache.DOM stands for document object model. It is an exact copy of the real DOM.
- Performance: As React uses virtual DOM, It updates only the modified parts, DOM executes in memory and creates separate components. So that leads to faster development and increased performance.
- One-way data binding: Based on the name, it is a one-direction flow. The data in react flows only in one direction which means from top to bottom. From the parent components to child components, the data flows. This is the working process and keeps everything modular and fast.
- Extension: React has many extensions to create full-fledged UI applications. It supports mobile app development and server-side rendering. React is extended with Flux, Redux, React Native, etc.
- Simplicity: It is component-based and makes the code reusable. React JS uses JSX that makes code easy to understand and debug with less code.
- Conditional Statements: JSX allows us to write conditional statements. According to the conditions, the data in the browser is displayed.
Need to learn React JS
- Based on the declarative syntax, React is a simpler way of learning and developing applications.
- Basically It is faster to develop with quick, easy, and less room for human error.React uses “Learn once, write anywhere”.
- After understanding the basic architecture, React can be used to develop fully functioning apps for both Android and iOS.
- React has a massive community to maintain and grow the open-source library. It has great tools like React Profiler and React devtools.
- With components, React saves time and money on development. It allows us to build dynamic user interfaces.
- Compared to other libraries, React is easy to learn,use and debug. It is used by many famous companies. React JS is used to develop rich UI for both desktop and mobile apps.
Installation of React JSLet’s see the steps to set up an environment for the successful development of ReactJS applications. Prerequisite
- NodeJS and NPM(Node Package Manager)
- React and React DOM
- Using webpack and babel.
- Using the create-react-app command.
React ComponentsBasically, React Component is the core building block of React. It makes the task of building UIs much easier. React component helps to render its user interface and update it. It also manages the events that belong to its user interface. The three important concepts of React component are
- Properties − To receive input.
- Events − To manage DOM events.
- State − To stay as a stateful component.
React TrainingTo master React JS, learn from scratch to lay a strong foundation and develop the skills using real time practices. Get professional help to follow the right track. Job oriented learning is effective as it assists in building a successful career path. Credo Systemz React Training in Chennai is the best choice that fulfills the above criteria. It helps the aspirants to land in their dream IT job.
ConclusionTo sum up, React JS is one of the popular frameworks with a lot of job opportunities. This article explains the importance of react JS, its features, basics and much more. Enroll in React JS Training in Chennai and update your career with much more career opportunities.
You may also like
Introduction If you’re passionate towards cloud computing , Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the top career choice. AWS is the ideal platform for all sizes of businesses. of all sizes. In this article, Let’s explore the details of AWS and …
Introduction To start, the demand for software engineers increases across industries with a bright future. Every industry needs software solutions for efficient results. With the right knowledge, any aspirant can develop a growing career in various job roles. Simplifying IT …
Introduction To begin, Primavera P6 is the global leading software used in many different industries. Companies are using Oracle Primavera P6 to deliver their projects efficiently.Primavera is the best tool to be used by career planners,schedulers, administrators, consultants and much …