Contus – Node JS Interview Questions
Here is the list of Node JS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Contus company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Node JS Training has Answered all the below Questions.
2. What Is Node.js?
3. List down the major benefits of using Node.js?
- Efficient performance and easy development process.
- Reusable code and prompt code execution.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and scale smoothly.
- Asynchronous and event-driven.
- Supported by leading companies.
4. What is the difference between Angular and Node.js?
5. Why Node.js is single threaded?
6. How do Node.js works?
Node is completely event-driven. The server consists of one thread processing one event after another. A new request coming in is one kind of event. The server starts processing it and when there is a blocking IO operation, it does not wait until it completes and instead registers a callback function.
7. Where Node.js can be used?
Node JS is used for non-blocking, event-driven servers, due to its single-threaded nature. It's used for web sites and back-end API services, but was designed with real-time, push-based architectures in mind.
Free PDF : Get our updated Node JS Course Content pdf
8. How many types of API functions are there in Node.js?
There are two types of API functions: Asynchronous, non-blocking functions - mostly I/O operations which can be fork out of the main loop.
9. What is the difference between Asynchronous and Non-blocking?
An asynchronous call requests a transfer that will be performed in its whole but will complete at some future time. Blocking call control returns only when the call completes. Non-blocking call control returns immediately. Later OS somehow notifies the process that the call is complete.
10. What is package.json?
11. What do you understand by Event-driven programming?
Event-driven programming is a programming paradigm in which the flow of the program is determined by events such as user actions (mouse clicks, key presses), sensor outputs, or message passing from other programs or threads.
12. What is an Event loop in Node.js and how does it work?
Event loop is an endless loop, which waits for tasks, executes them and then sleeps until it receives more tasks. The event loop executes tasks from the event queue only when the call stack is empty and allows to use callbacks and promises.
13. Explain REPL in the context of Node.js.
14. List down the tasks which should be done asynchronously using the event loop?
- I/O operations.
- Heavy computation.
- Anything requiring blocking.
15. List down the steps using which “Control Flow” controls the function calls in Node.js?
- Control the order of execution
- Collect data
- Limit concurrency
- Call the next step in program
Book a Free Mock Interviews and Test your Node JS Knowledge with our Experts
TOP MNC's NODE JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Node JS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Node JS.
To become a Node JS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Node JS Training. We help you to crack any level of Node JS Interviews and We offering Node JS Training with 100% Placements.