Accenture – Node JS Interview Questions
Here is the list of Node JS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is Node.js? Where can you use it?
- Why use Node.js?
- What are the features of Node.js?
- How do you update NPM to a new version in Node.js?
- Why is Node.js Single-threaded?
- Explain callback in Node.js.
- What is callback hell in Node.js?
- How do you prevent/fix callback hell?
- Explain the role of REPL in Node.js.
- Name the types of API functions in Node.js.
- Which is the first argument typically passed to a Node.js callback handler?
- What are the functionalities of NPM in Node.js?
- What is the difference between Node.js and Ajax?
- Explain chaining in Node.js.
- What are “streams” in Node.js? Explain the different types of streams present in Node.js.
- What are the exit codes in Node.js? List some exit codes.
- What are Globals in Node.js?
- What is the difference between AngularJS and Node.js?
- Why is consistent style important, and what tools can be used to assure it?
TOP MNC's NODE JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Node JS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Node JS.