Accenture – Node JS Interview Questions
Here is the list of Node JS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Node JS Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1. What is Node.js? Where can you use it?
It is primarily used for non-blocking, event-driven servers, due to its single-threaded nature. It's used for traditional web sites and back-end API services, but was designed with real-time, push-based architectures in mind.
2. Why use Node.js?
Node JS is easily employed as a server-side proxy where it can handle a large amount of simultaneous connections in a non-blocking manner. It is useful for proxying different services with different response times, or collecting data from multiple source points.
3. What are the features of Node.js?Features of Node JS
- Asynchronous and Event Driven.
- Very Fast, Single Threaded but Highly Scalable.
- No Buffering.
4. How do you update NPM to a new version in Node.js?
- Update Node.
- Update npm: To update NPM, use the following command: npm install -g npm.
- Check if nvm is installed successfully Open a new terminal nvm -v.
- Install latest version of node
5. Why is Node.js Single-threaded?
Node JS was created as an experiment in asynchronous processing and in process on a single thread could provide more performance and scalability under typical web loads than the typical thread-based implementation when the application isn't doing CPU intensive stuff and can runthousands more concurrent connections than Apache or IIS or other thread-based servers.
6. Explain callback in Node.js.
Callback is an asynchronous equivalent for a function and it is called at the completion of a given task. Node makes heavy use of callbacks and makes Node JS highly scalable, as it can process a high number of requests without waiting for any function to return results.
7. What is callback hell in Node.js?
This is a big issue caused by coding with complex nested callbacks. Here, each and every callback takes an argument that is a result of the previous callbacks. In this manner, the code structure looks like a pyramid, making it difficult to read and maintain.
8.How do you prevent/fix callback hell?
Declaring the functions beforehand are one of the best ways to reduce code clutter is by maintaining better separation of code. If you declare a callback function beforehand and call it later, you'll avoid the deeply nested structures that make callback hell so difficult to work with.
9. Explain the role of REPL in Node.js.
10. Name the types of API functions in Node.js.
The two types of API functions in Node JS are: Asynchronous (non-blocking) function and (Synchronous) blocking functions.
11. Which is the first argument typically passed to a Node.js callback handler?
The first parameter of the callback is the error value. If the function hits an error, then typically call the callback with the first parameter being an Error object. If it cleanly exits, then they will call the callback with the first parameter being null and the rest being the return value(s).
12. What are the functionalities of NPM in Node.js?Node Package Manager provides two main functionalities:
- It provides online repositories for node js packages/modules which are searchable on search.nodejs.org.
- It also provides command line utility to install Node js packages, do version management and dependency management of Node js packages.
13. What is the difference between Node.js and Ajax?
14. Explain chaining in Node.js.Chaining in Node JS can be achieved using the asyncnpm module. There are two most commonly used methods for chaining functions provided by the async module:
- parallel(tasks, callback) is a collection of functions that runs parallel in practice through I/O switching
- series(tasks, callback)in tasks run only after the previous function is completed
15. What are “streams” in Node.js? Explain the different types of streams present in Node.js.
Readable Stream is used for read operation and Writable Stream is used for write operation. Duplex Stream can be used for both read and write operation. Transform is a type of duplex stream where the output is computed based on input.
16. What are the exit codes in Node.js? List some exit codes.
17. What are Globals in Node.js?
18. What is the difference between AngularJS and Node.js?
Angular JS is a front-end framework can be used with any backend programming language like PHP, Java etc., whereas Node JS is simply a server-side language; in a web application like context, it acts as a Java on the server-side. It runs on the client browser, whereas Node JS runs on the server-side.
19. Why is consistent style important, and what tools can be used to assure it?
When working in a team, consistent style is important, so team members can modify more projects easily, without having to get used to a new style each time. Also, it can help eliminate programming issues using static analysis.
TOP MNC's NODE JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Node JS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Node JS.
To become a Node JS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Node JS Training. We help you to crack any level of Node JS Interviews and We offering Node JS Training with 100% Placements.