Mindtree – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Mindtree company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What Is The Assign Activity In Uipath?
Assign activity is generally used to assign a value or output to a variable. It can be used inside loops, arrays, etc.It is an important activity that is going to be used quite often, as it enables you to assign a value to a variable.
2. What Is The While Activity In Uipath?
The Do While activity enables you to execute a specified part of your automation while a condition is met. When the specified condition is no longer met, the project exits the loop. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
3. What Is The For Each Activity In Uipath?
Each activity enables you to step through arrays, lists, data tables or other types of collections, so that you can iterate through the data and process each piece of information individually.
4. What Is The Break Activity In Uipath?Enables you to skip the remaining steps in the current iteration inside a loop activity, such as For Each, While, or For Each loop.
- If you want to come of loop once the required file is found , Use Break Activity.
- If you want all the files in folder to loop, You dont need to do anything. The loop will end once all the files are read from the folder.
5. What Is Package Manager In Uipath?
The Manage Packages window always opens with that the Project Dependencies list. An activity package is a bundle of activities that can help you automate a certain application UiPath.
6. What Is Project Debugging In Uipath?
UiPath automation Debugging is the process of identifying and removing the errors in the application. It is done to make sure the applications are error-free. Breakpoints are used to pause the project execution to check the state at a given point.
7. What Is Automatic Recording In Uipath?
Automatic Recorder is used for the activating windows, typing text, clicking on buttons, choosing an option in check boxes and drop-down lists.
8. What Is Publishing An Automation Project Means In Uipath?
Publishing an automation project means archiving it and all the other files in the folder so that it can be sent to Robots and then executed.If you are not connected to the Orchestrator, the automation project is sent locally to the Studio feed.
9. What Are Ui Activities Properties In Uipath?
There are multiple activities that can be used to the automate apps or web-apps and you can find them in the Activities panel, under the UI Automation category. Catch is set to True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
10. How Can You Enable Image And Text-based Process Automation?
Enable image and text-based process automation, UiPath Studio features activities that simulate keyboard and mouse input, such as clicking, hovering or typing, text recognition and OCR activities that the use screen scraping to identify UI elements, and image.
11. What Is Citrix Automation In Uipath? Do You Have Any Experience In Virtual Machine Automation?
UiPath is an amazing tool that the allows you to create desktop automation for virtual applications which are accessible through Citrix or remote desktops. A virtual desktop is an application that runs on the another computer and its graphical interface is streamed to your computer.
12. What Is Robotic Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to create, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
13. What Is Blue Prism Robotic Automation?
Blue Prism is the trading name of the Blue Prism Group, a UK multinational software corporation that pioneered and makes enterprise robotic process automation (RPA) software that gives a digital workforce designed to automate complex, end-to-end operational activities.
14. How Do I Get Started On Delivering Processes Using Blue Prism?When you have identified that the processes you wish to automate, the delivery approach can be broken down into six key stages are:
- Define – examining the ‘as is’ manual process and defining the scope of the ‘to be’ automation
- Design – proposing a ‘to be’ solution design to meet the client's requirements
- Build – making the design a reality
- Test – the delivery team checking the solution they will be presenting to the client
- User Acceptance Testing - the client testing that the automation works as expected
- Deploy – releasing into production and running the automation as BAU.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.