Informix training in Chennai – We at Credo Systemz provides Informix course handled by experts with complete practical using live projects. Joining our master level Informix training course will help you understand the key concepts professionally and practically which makes you an expert in this field.
In Credo Systemz you can choose Informix Classroom training, Online training and Corporate training as per your need. Since we are in this field for more than 5 years and also trained more than 25000 candidates we can effectively handle the training which matches the industry needs.
24 x 7
What is Informix?
Informix database is the IBM product which is the most popular DBMS and it has unique features like data replication and outstanding data management. It has many unique features such as SQL/NoSQL/JSON integration and data support. The Informix client-server connectivity mainly helping yours Online Transaction processing, data analytics, data warehouse, and embedded databases. Informix is available across many platforms and OS including Linux, Macros, Windows.
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
Chapter1: Introduction to IBM Informix Dynamic Server
- What is Informix?
- Informix Architecture
- Understanding Informix components
Chapter2: Installation & Configuration
- Install and Configure Informix and client SDK
- Setup Environment
- Managing disk space
- Configuring connectivity and security
Chapter3: Client Server connectivity
- Host name & Service name field
- Communication with Protocol
- TCP/IP Protocol
- Multiplex Connections
Chapter4: Monitoring Database
- API Functions
- Sysmaster Database
- Sysadmin Database
- SMI Tables
Chapter5: Shared memory configuration
- Understanding shared memory
- Usage of shared memory
- Buffer pool and virtual portion
- Monitoring shared memory
Chapter6: Introduction to Virtual Processors and Threads
- What are virtual processors?
- Advantages of virtual processors
- What is thread?
- Types of thread
- Stacks, queous, Mutexes
Chapter7: Overview of Disk
- Allocate the memory disk space
- Understanding chunk
- Manage and display databases
- Disk usage
Chapter8: Backup and Restore
- Introduction to Backup Methods
- What is Logical backup and restore?
- What is Physical backup and restore?
- Planning and scheduling backups
- Evaluating memory resource and time
Chapter9: Overview of Troubleshooting
- Basics error messages
- Setting Event Alarms
- Troubleshooting Resources
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Informix Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Informix.
- Build a Informix professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Informix course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Credo Systemz - Velachery, Chennai
Call Us +91 9884412301
Credo Systemz - OMR, Chennai
Call Us +91 9600112302
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.