Apache Cassandra Training
Apache Cassandra training in Chennai at Credo Systemz is specialized in training big data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark & Apache Hadoop. Apache Cassandra is considered as the right database to manage the large amount of data and can able to replicate multiple data centers.
Join our Apache Cassandra course in Chennai in our institute is the best place and easiest way to learn from experts. The main objective this course is to make you a master in handling the data using Cassandra like a pro.
Apache Cassandra course available in our institute via classroom, online and corporate training as well to upskill yourself.
- Provides Simple Solution for Complex Problems – Cassandra used to provide simple solution for complex problems like Metrics and Logging.
- Learn Easily – Cassandra is the small footprint of Major or Primary Database so easy to learn.
- Fault-Tolerant – Cassandra having many mechanisms for fault tolerance and provides masterless cluster with no single point failure.
- Handle a Large Amount of Data – Cassandra used to handles a large amount of data and operate massive data.
- Apache Cassandra can handle workloads against multiple data centers with no single failure
- Cassandra – World’s largest website is running over Apache Cassandra
- Number of startup & large companies moving into Cassandra for their next generation computing
- All the top companies started to use Apache Cassandra such as Facebook, Twitter, IBM, Cisco etc
- The job market for Apache Cassandra is in peak at a rate of 300%
- Node — Node is the place where data is stored
- Data Centers – Data Centers are used to collections of nodes
- Clusters – Clusters is the collections of the data centers
- Commit log – It is used to write operations
- Mem-Table – It is memory consistent data structure. After the commit log data will write on Mem-Table
- SSTable – When Mem-table reaches a certain threshold, data is flushed to an SSTable disk file.
Our Apache Cassandra Training program will help you to be a professional in the following areas,
- Benchmark read and write operations
- Recognize different types of failure
- Fix a failed or partially failed cluster
- Identify potential performance bottlenecks
- Perform live schema updates
- Perform move operations
- Plan and perform cluster-wide operations
- Monitor compaction, repair, and hinted handoff
Before enrolling to Apache Cassandra training, we are arrange Free Demo Class to you so You can discuss with our Trainer and clarify your doubts at free of cost. Then you came to know about how we are differ from others.
After the Cassandra course completion, We will conduct Three Mock Interviews. In the Three Interviews, We will figure outs Your Technical competence and where to Improve etc. So after the Mock Interviews, You will have a clear vision and It will helps you for Placements.
- Apache Cassandra Developer
- Cassandra Database Administrator
- Cassandra solution architect
- Data Engineer
- Cassandra Tester