Enroll Now for a Career Change!
Why should you join us?
Real Time Projects
Live project based on most of the selected use cases, involving the various methodologies of Automation Testing.List of Projects
All the sessions will have challenging practical assignments which makes you stronger in Selenium and Clear Interviews.Training Assignments
Our Selenium curriculum has been specifically designed and delivered by our expert faculty who has great industry exposure.Trainer Profile
Lifetime Support & Access
Lifetime access to our LMS and Technical Forum for 24x7 online support team who will resolve all your technical queries.Join Technical Forum
Our dedicated Placement Team always touch with our client companies and find the right jobs for you until you get your Dream Job.Recent Placements
Selenium training course in Madurai at Credo Systemz follows the advanced testing course content that starts from the basic concepts of java, object oriented programming basic concepts, Selenium, automation testing to advanced testing concepts. The Course Syllabus is framed by testing professionals and reviewed to meet the industrial standard.
Chapter 1: Introduction - Automation Testing
- Automation Testing
- When Automation Testing is needed?
- Use of Automation Testing
- What are the Different Automation Tools available in the Market?
- Difference between Selenium and QTP
Get detailed Selenium course content Download Curriculum
Chapter 2: Basis of Java – Introduction of Java
- Installation of Java
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- Know More about JVM,JRE&JDK
- What are the types of Variables?
- Data Types in Java
Chapter 3: Object Oreinted Programming Concepts
- Local, Instance and static variables
- What is This keyword
- Final Keyword
- what is inheritance and its Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Super Keyword
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Define Abstraction
- Define Encapsulation
- Abstract classes
- Define Interfaces
- String Methods
- Define Collections
- Exception Handling
Chapter 4: I/O Streams
- I/O using Java
- What are Files ? (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
Chapter 5: Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium?
- Define the advantages of Selenium
- Explani the Architecture of Selenium WebDriver
Chapter 6: Components in Selenium
- Overview oh IDE
- Overview oh RC
- Define Selenium-Grid
- What is Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 3.0
Chapter 7: Selenium IDE
- Installation of IDE
- What is IDE icons
- Recording your first test with IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Define Assert
- Define Verify
- Adding IDE comments
- Write your own IDE script without record and playback
Chapter 8: Selenium Web Driver
- Define Selenium Internal Architecture
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- What are the Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safariand HTML Unit Driver?
- Difference between RC and WD
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse for Web Driver
Chapter 9: Locatores in Selenium
- What is name ?
- Define Class Name
- Define Link Text
- Partial Link Text
- What is X-Path?
Chapter 10: Exploring Web Driver
- What is Edit box?
- What is Link?
- Define Button
- Define Checkbox
- Define Radio Button
- Whats is Drop Down Box?
- what is Select value?
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Drive
- Define Implicit wait
- Define Explicit wait
- Define Web Driver wait
- File uploads and File downloads
- Define Handling alerts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Define Keyboard actions
- Define Mouse actions
- Handling I frames
- Handling multiple tabs
- Define Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Define Handling Web Tables
Chapter 11: Data Driven Framework
- Interacting with Database
- Interacting with Property File
- Interacting with XML
- Interacting with Excel
Chapter 12: Testing Framework
- Installation of TestNG plug-in in Eclipse
- Define TestNG Annotations
- Define TestNG sample script
- How Selenium testing script from scratch ?
- How Creating Test suites using TestNG?
- How Reports generation using TestNG?
- Parameterized test cases using TestNG framework
- Preparing TestNG Parallel Suite
- Running test multiple times, depends on Methods,Grouping
- TestNG Listener Sample Program
Chapter 13: BDD – Cucumber
- How to Set up Cucumber in Eclipse
- About Feature,Step Definition and Runner Class
- How to integrate Testng with Cucumber
- Define Gherkin Keywords
- Cucumber Options
- Define Parameterization in Cucumber
- Data Driven Testing using Examples Keyword and Data Table
Chapter 14: Page Object Model Design Pattern
- Why Page Object Model & When it will be effective
- What are POM Design Rules?
- What are POM Implementation of Rules?
- Implementation of testcases using POM framework
Chapter 15: Reporting
- Installing Extent Report Plugin in Eclipse
- Methods in Extent Report
- Extent Report Implementation
Chapter 16: : Code Repository
Chapter 17: Build Tools
- Define Maven Features
- What are Maven Build Process and Dependencies ?
- Maven Automation Project Build
- Define Best Practices
Chapter 18: CI Tools
- Installation of Jenkins
- Setup Maven Project in Jenkins
- Schedule the build
- Best Practices
Chapter 19: Real Time Project Implementation
- Define Commerce Project
- Define Travel Booking
- Sample Banking Application
Book a Free Demo
Upcoming Selenium training in Madurai Batches
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Modes of Training
One to One Training
Selenium Training in Madurai Reviews
Selenium course in Madurai at Credo Systemz is the standard automation testing training program with placement support. This course assists me in learning selenium automation testing under the trainers guidance. I like to recommend this Credo Systemz automation testing courses. Thank you.
To learn Selenium, Credo Systemz Selenium Training with Placement in Madurai is the right choice. The course starts from the basics of automation testing to advanced concepts with real time practicals. It helps to understand with deep knowledge using hands-on practice. All credits to my trainer.
After completing the Credo Systemz Selenium training course in Madurai, I got my testing job. The Selenium training course is handled by professional trainers with job support. The trainer is very friendly and supportive in all means. All the best to the aspirants.
I would recommend the Selenium Training in Madurai to learn Selenium and its skill set. The course follows real time practicals, trainer guidance, and projects. The Placement team supports the aspirants with mock interviews, interview tips and support. I got my testing job after completing this course.
Our Social Media Reviews
Our Alumni Work At
Credo Systemz has placed thousands of Selenium students in multiple top multinational
Our Alumni make us proud and keep referring to our Selenium course completed students.
Selenium Testing Training in Madurai Overview
Our Selenium Training in Madurai is the standard testing course to develop the in-built knowledge about Selenium automation testing. The Course syllabus starts from the basic concept of automation testing, java, oops, selenium concepts, techniques, tools to advanced concepts. With professional trainers, learn about the salient features of selenium.
This Best Selenium Course in Madurai includes dedicated training, placement assistance and to set the successful career path. Placement support is provided using mock interview, interview tips, job details and interview questions & answers,
Why should I join Credo systemz for Selenium training in Madurai?
Credo Systemz offers 300+ IT Software Training Course using Expert level Instructors with 15+ years of experience. We offer this Selenium Course in Madurai for aspiring professionals using the best experts.
- Latest Updated testing Courses
- More than 3000+ Certified and trained happy Candidates
- Real-time Practicals and projects
- Certified Industry testing Experts
- Certification Guidance and support
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Affordable fees structure
Learning Outcomes of our Best Selenium Training
Our Selenium training in Chennai ensure the aspirants gains the following learning outcomes with utmost dedication and expert guidance and they are,
- To Gain the essential knowledge in Manual Testing and Test Automation for Software Professionals.
- Ensure in learning to build the data-driven test and the concept of Selenium API.
- To Build consistent and maintainable tests with Selenium WebDriver API.
- Acquiring expert knowledge in functional and regression testing.
- Understanding the selenium architecture and its components.
- After that, Gaining knowledge of the Java-based Test Script Development.
- Besides, to gain professional level knowledge in Selenium Web driver.
- Learning to Develop, Test and Execute Automation scripts frameworks.
- Well known in handling Troubleshoot automation failures and making code fixes.
- After all, Opportunity to learn and become more proficient in managing Automation teams.
Selenium Online Course
According to Naukri report, Selenium job openings are in the peak around 5,297 offers globally. It clearly shows there are multiple job opportunities to make advancements in our career. This is the right time to learn Selenium Online Course upskilling and practicing constantly.
Selenium Online Training is the top training course to develop the skills of the selenium expert. This Course follows the efficient training using industrial expert, learning by doing approach and projects. It helps to understand and develop the knowledge needed for the Selenium professionals.
Career opportunities in Selenium automation testing
Basically, Selenium is the Open Source Functional Automation Testing Tool which was developed by Thought Works. Selenium supports different languages and also it supports different Operating Systems that is why it is being used in most of the IT Companies. Now it's a Best Automation Testing tool and all the manual testers have started to learn Selenium Testing. Check here the Latest Job Opportunities.
If you are ready to become an expert in software testing and to expertise at an advanced level then selenium is the right choice to begin using our Selenium Course in Madurai. Selenium is the most in demand, used platform compatible with many browsers, programming languages. Furthermore, tech research giant Gartner has reported that Selenium is the highest adoption rate in open-source automation testing tools. Many Top companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc., also prefer Selenium for their automation testing.
What are the job roles that can be pursued after completing this Core Selenium training course in Madurai?
The aspirants can pursue the following few job roles after learning this Best Selenium training in Madurai in all the diverse fields are:
What are the key features of Selenium training course?
Salary details of Selenium automation testing
The average Selenium salary in India is around 1,950,000 per annum which depends on various factors like job location, experience, education and certifications. The salary range of Selenium professionals is between 1,000,000 per annum to 4,200,000 per annum. In short, it is a high paying job with enormous scope in the future. so start your successful career with the help of Our Selenium Certification training in Chennai.
Benefits of Selenium:
Selenium is one of the top 10 automation testing frameworks for web applications. It is suitable for rapid web app testing with confidence. The few benefits of Selenium automation testing are,
- Open source.
- Language and framework supportive.
- Multi browser support.
- Fast execution.
- Automatically run multiple test cases.
Do we provide placement assistance after the Course completion?
Yes, we are providing 100% placement support. At the end of the Selenium Course in Madurai, Placement support is provided from our Placement Coordinators. Placement assistance is part of our Course using mock interviews, interview tips, interview Q & A and so on.
What is the duration of Selenium training?
The course Duration for Selenium Training in Madurai covers the most advanced testing topics within 60+ hours but no rush .It can be extended until you acquire the knowledge and skills.
What is Selenium?
To start, Selenium is the popular, free automation testing framework to validate the web applications across various browsers and platforms. It provides a single interface and to write test scripts using Java programming language. Selenium is used to ensure high quality web applications.
Automation testing holds a bright future and Selenium is the top choice. According to the Naukri report, around 5,297 Selenium job openings are waiting in recent times. The average annual salary of Selenium professionals ranges between 4.2 lakhs to 16 lakhs.
Selenium Automation testing tool is used all over the world since it is effective and also open source. According to the latest survey Selenium automation testing tool is used by 70% of companies and also the growth of automation testing increased while comparing to the previous years. Selenium is also named in the Top Trending Software Technologies 2022.
How hard is to learn Selenium?
NO HARD!Good knowledge in Java can be very helpful if you really want to learn Selenium. In 45 to 50 Hours of course duration, you will become an Expert in Selenium Automation. Our Selenium testing course in Chennai assists you to learn Selenium easily from scratch into advanced level.
Book a Free Demo
About Our Selenium Tutor
- Firstly, Credo Systemz Selenium trainers are testing professionals with more than 10+ years of industrial experience.
- Our trainers are testing experts who have the passion towards training along with placement support and certification.
- To note,Selenium training in Madurai provides professional trainers to learn Selenium using theory + practical sessions .
- Importantly, Mentors focus on efficient training in understanding selenium with real time projects, assessments and code review.
- To add, Selenium trainers along with the placement team are supportive to the aspirants in getting the top jobs.
Selenium Testing Training FAQ's
Where will I be land up in after the completion of Selenium Automation Training ?
Yes, after the completion of Selenium Automation training, you will be a skilful Selenium tester who can automate the Project using Selenium on your own without anyone’s guidance/support. In the same way, you will be able to crack the Selenium Automation Interview with joining the Selenium placement training and Certification course.
Will You Help Me for Interviews?
After the completion, we will conduct Three Mock Interviews. In the Three Mock Interviews, We will figure out your Technical competence and where you need to Improve. So after the Mock Interviews, You will have a Clear Vision and moreover, it will Increase your Confident Level.
Will you provide selenium interview questions sets ?
You can check here the Top MNC Selenium Interview Questions & Answers which is collected by our placement team. It consists of all the frequently asked interview questions which will be really helpful for you to clear the interviews easily.
I would like to join your Selenium course, May I know what are the steps for registration process?
Just give a call to +91- 9884412301 | 91 9600112302 or fill up the form in the side bar to get a call from our admin team, they will provide you the required details about our next batch and registration process for selenium classroom and online training.
Can I attend a free demo session before joining in Credo Systemz?
Of course. It’s easy! You can contact us anytime to attend the Selenium course in Madurai. Attend a live classroom session or live online session and interact with our trainer. Clarify all our doubts without paying anything. Feel free to call us to get a clear idea.
+ 91 9884412301
+ 91 9600112302
(Also available in WhatsApp)
What are the different modes of Selenium course in Madurai?
- Regular Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Fast-track Classes
- Online Live Classes
- Corporate training Classes
What are the available payment terms for our Selenium training in Madurai?
No hurries!! Credo Systemz allows you to select your preferred payment via Cash, Card, Cheque and UPI services.
Are you looking for exciting offers or concessions or group discounts?
What if I miss a session?
You can attend your missed sessions with upcoming Selenium batches. Our admin team arranges a compensation session within the batch or the next available batch. Also, we provide a recorded video of our live session for your reference.
Credo Systemz’s standard selenium certification showcases the advanced testing skillset with industrial recognition globally.
We intend our Selenium course to upgrade your skills in the testing domain. The job offers of Automation Testing are highly increased with competitive salaries. Besides, credo Systemz’s Selenium training Madurai is more dynamic with the latest updated topics. In addition to the enhanced Selenium automation skills, they increase its usability in most trending technologies such as JMeter and Loadrunner.