Big Data Testing Training
Big Data Hadoop testing training in Chennai at Credo Systemz is handled by experts with industry standards. Our Hadoop testing course is framed to meet the requirement of the recruiters with real-life projects and scenarios so that you can succeed in your career as a Hadoop tester.
To be particular our Big Data Hadoop testing certification is named as the best certification course in the city by our alumni in Google and Facebook reviews. You can also choose our other certification programs like Hadoop Training, Big Data Analytics Training and Spark Training which are also related to Big Data Hadoop Testing Course.
24 x 7
What is Big data Testing?
Big data is a collection of data sets, which can be in any format like files, images and many more, testing of these structured and unstructured datasets involves different types of techniques. The main goal of Big data testing is verifying your big data application with its individual features and ensure that the data is perfect, best data quality and ensure the accuracy of data in data transformation. Your big data application is using test strategies in some of the areas like databases, infrastructure and functional. Our Big Data Hadoop testing course content includes all the important concepts to make you a professional Hadoop tester
- Duration60 hours
- Skill levelAll level
- Batch Strength15
- Mock InterviewsYes
- Resume BuildingYes
- Flexible TimingYes
- Fee InstallmentsYes
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Big Data
- What is Big data Testing?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Big data testing
- Understanding Hadoop and Hadoop ecosystems
- Data formats in Big data
- Data flow concepts
Chapter 2: Hadoop Components
- Hadoop Architecture
- Introduction to Hive
- HiveQL Syntax
- Use cases
- Map Reduce
- Creating Map Reduce Application
- Test cases
- PIG Architecture
- PIG use cases
- Data Analysis
Chapter 3: Big data tools and use cases
- Introduction to Oozie
- What is Sqoop and Sqoop testing
- Testing with Pig and Sqoop
- Hadoop Components Use cases and installation
Chapter 4: Big data testing
- Understanding Big data Testing
- Why do we need Big data Testing?
- Types of Big data Testing
- Big Data Testing Strategy
- Test cases
Chapter5: Database Testing
- Introduction to Database Testing
- Data flow and work flow
- Data staging validation
- Input and output validation
Chapter 6: Architecture Testing
- Why we need Architecture Testing
- Testing approach
- Performance Testing
- Functional Testing
Chapter 7: Testing of Big data application
- Test Environment
- Writing Test cases
- Executing test strategy
- Applying Testing Steps
- Big data test with real time data
Chapter 8: Advanced Topics
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Tester in Big data application
- Testing challenges
- Advanced Testing trends
- Big data Testing project and interview question discussion
You will be going through detailed 2 to 3 months of Big Data Testing Hands-on training
- Detailed instructor led sessions to help you become a proficient Expert in Big Data Testing.
- Build a Big Data Testing professional portfolio by working on hands on assignments and projects.
- Personalised mentorship from professionals working in leading companies.
- Lifetime access to downloadable Big Data Testing course materials, interview questions and project resources.
Credo Systemz - Velachery, Chennai
Call Us +91 9884412301
Credo Systemz - OMR, Chennai
Call Us +91 9600112302
Nearby Access AreasOur Velachery and OMR branches are very nearby access to the below locations.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.