Crux – React JS Interview Questions
Here is the list React JS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Crux company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our React JS Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- Which is the return statement in React?
- How to keep a representation of UI part?
- Different types of DOM?
- How to find the area of suitability in React?
- Which function is used to create UI representation?
- What are the different phases of component lifecycle?
- What are Higher-Order Components?
- What are the controlled components?
- What are uncontrolled components?
- What is the purpose of using super constructor with props argument?
- What is reconciliation?
- Why React uses class Name over class attribute?
- What are fragments?
- What are portals in React?
- What are stateless components?
- What are stateful components?
- What is the use of react-dom package?
- What is React DOM Server
- What will happen if you use set State() in constructor?
- What will happen if you use props in initial state?
- What is the lifecycle methods order in mounting?
TOP MNC REACT JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
To become a React JS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best React JS Training. We help you to crack any levels of React JS Interviews and We offering React JS Training with 100% Placements.