Infosys – React JS Interview Questions
Here is the list React JS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Infosys company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is one of the core types in React?
- What do you mean by the state?
- What is redux?
- Is it possible to display props on a parent component?
- In ReactJS, why there is a need to capitalize on the components?
- What do you know about synthetic events?
- Explain DOM diffing?
- Is it possible to nest JSX elements into other JSX elements?
- List some of the major advantages of React.
- What are the limitations of React?
- What is JSX?
- What do you understand by Virtual DOM? Explain its working.
- Why can’t browsers read JSX?
- How is React different from Angular?
- What do you understand from “In React, everything is a component.”
- Explain the purpose of render() in React.
- What is a state in React and how is it used?
- What are the different phases of React component’s lifecycle?
- What is an event in React?
- How do you create an event in React?
TOP MNC's REACT JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all React JS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in React JS.