HCL – Angular Interview Questions
Here is the list of Angular Interview Questions which are recently asked in HCL company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Angular Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1.What is AngularJS?
2. What are the features of AngularJS?The various features of AngularJS are as follows:
- Data Binding and Architecture.
- Directives and Not Browser Specific.
- Codeless, Speed and Performance.
- Dependency Injection.
- Deep Linking.
3. What do you mean by data binding?
Data binding is the process that establishes a connection between the app UI and the data it displays. It can also mean that if an outer representation of the data in an element changes, then underlying data can be automatically updated to reflect the change.
4. What are the differences between link and compile?
Compile function: To template DOM manipulation as well as to gather all the directives, the compile function is used. Link function: To register DOM listeners as well as for the instance DOM manipulation, the Link function is used.
5. What is scope hierarchy? How many scopes can an application have?
Each application contains one root scope and several child scopes and when new scopes get created, they get added as children of the parent scope. Similar to DOM, they create a hierarchical structure.
6. What is Single Page Application? How can the SPA be implemented with Angular?
7. What is the use of a filter in AngularJS?
AngularJS Filters allow formatting the data to display on UI without changing original format. Filters can be used with an expression or directives using pipe | sign. It includes various filters to format data of different data types.
8. What is a Singleton pattern? How do you use it?
The singleton pattern is a software design pattern that restricts the instantiation of a class to one "single" instance. This is useful when exactly one object is needed to coordinate actions across the system.
It is used where only a single instance of a class is required to control the action throughout the execution. Singleton classes are used for logging, driver objects, caching and thread pool, database connections
9. What are the different types of filters in AngularJS?Angular includes various filters to format data of different data types. AngularJS Filter
|Uppercase||Converts string to upper case.|
|Lowercase||Converts string to lower case.|
11. What is the difference between directives and services?
Services are used for doing other things like authentication, logging etc. Directives are used for creating widgets or wrapping existing things like jQuery plugins. Wrapping existing plugins can be a challenge and the reason would do this is to establish a two-way data binding between the plugins and angular.
12. What is routing in AngularJS?
Routing in AngularJS is used when the user wants to navigate to different pages in an application but still wants it to be a single page application. The ngRoute module helps in accessing different pages of an application without reloading the entire application.
13. How to handle 'Loading chunk failed' error in angularjs application?
To fix this, add @schematics/angular of the same version of the Angular. When @angular/pwa installed successfully, find that it has created some new files and made code changes in angular.
14. What is the difference between factory and service in AngularJS?
The major difference between an AngularJS service and an AngularJS factory is that a service is a constructor function and a factory is not. That is why, we return an object literal instead of using this in the case of a factory.
15. Do you know scope in Angular?
Scope in Angular is an object that refers to the application model. It is an execution context for expressions. Scopes are arranged in a hierarchical structure which mimics the DOM structure of the application. It can watch expressions and propagate events.
16. Can we have implement nested controllers in AngularJS?
An AngularJS application can contain as many controllers as needed, a good approach is to create a new controller for every significant view within the application, inorder to keep the code easy to maintain and upgrade.
17. What is difference between factory service and provider in AngularJS?
A factory is a simple function which allows you to add some logic before creating the object. A service is a constructor function which creates the object using new keyword. Add properties and functions to a service object by using this keyword. Unlike factory, it doesn't return anything.
18. What are promises in AngularJS?
19. What is parent scope and rootScope in AngularJS?
"$rootScope” is a parent object of all “$scope” angular objects created in a web page. $scope is created with ng-controller while $rootscope is created with ng-app. Each Angular application has exactly one root scope, but may have several child scopes.
20. Who is the Author of Angular JS?
21. Angular JS is developed in which year?
AngularJS is a TypeScript language-based JS framework released in October 2010 by Google. It is a completely free framework and open source that is used in SPA projects.
22. What is AngularJS architecture?
Angular JS is the MVC based framework in which Model View Controller is a software design pattern for developing web applications.
A Model View Controller pattern is made up of the following three parts – Model: It is the lowest level of the pattern responsible for maintaining data.
View: It is responsible for displaying all data or only a portion of data to the users. Controller: It is responsible to control the relation between models and views.
23. Define directives in AngularJS.
Directives are markers on a DOM element that tell AngularJS to attach a specified behavior to that DOM element or even transform the DOM element and its children. In short, it extends the HTML. Most of the directives in AngularJS are starting with ng- where ng stands for Angular.
24. What do you mean by Controllers?
25. Why you will do ngOnDestroy after subscrib?
async Pipe has ngOnDestroy on its class so it is called when the view is contained in is being destroyed. Using the async pipe is a huge advantage if we are using Observables in our components because it will subscribe to them and unsubscribe from them.
26. What is binding in JS?
27. What is Arrow function , write its syntax
28. Indexof() If the given value is not in the string / array it will return what?
The indexOf() method returns the first index at which a given element can be found in the array, or -1 if it is not present.
29. JS difference between function vs variable hoisting
Hoisting applies to functions created using the function declaration syntax. Function declarations, as with the const variable, are defined and initialised in one step. However, functions are hoisted by moving the entire function, not just the declaration, to the top of the scope.
30. What is an injector?
The Angular Injector is responsible for instantiating the dependency and injecting it into the component or service. It looks for the dependency in the Angular Providers using the Injection token.
TOP MNC's ANGULAR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Angular Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Angular .
To become a Angular Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Angular Training. We help you to crack any level of Angular Interviews and We offering Angular Training with 100% Placements.