Wipro – Angular Interview Questions
Here is the list of Angular Interview Questions which are recently asked in Wipro company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Angular Training has Answered all the below Questions.
As per my observation, the Company conducts three rounds for the selection process. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Wipro Angular 7 Interview Questions
1. What is Angular 7? How is it different from AngularJS?
2. What is Angular framework?
AngularJS is an open-source web application framework. AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web applications. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application components clearly and succinctly.
3. What is the difference between AngularJS and Angular?
4. What is the difference between structural directive and attribute directive in Angular 7?
Structural directives are used for shaping or reshaping HTML DOM by adding, removing elements. Attribute directives are used to change the appearance or behavior of DOM element. Many attribute directives can be applied to one host element.
5. What is the difference among "declarations", "providers" and "import" in NgModule?
- Declarations are used to make directives from the current module available to other directives in the current module.
- providers are used to make services and values known to DI. They are added to the root scope and they are injected to other services or directives that have them as dependency.
- import makes the exported declarations of other modules available in the current module.
6. What are the key components of Angular?The few key components are
- Templates represent the views of an Angular application.
- Serviceis used to create components which can be shared across the entire application.
- Metadata can be used to add more data to an Angular class.
- Databinding: Binding markup is responsible for connecting application data with the DOM.
7. Explain the Architecture overview of Angular.
8. How would you update Angular 6 to Angular 7?Upgrading to angular 7:
- Firstly, upgrade the angular version globally by adding latest cli version sudonpm install -g @angular/cli@latest.
- Upgrade cli version locally in your project and the changes for the new version reflected on package.json file ng update @angular/cli.
9. Static and public in angular
10. Difference between Promises and observable
11. Reversing a number in an array
reverse() method reverses the element of an array. The first array element becomes the last and the last becomes the first.
Returns the reversed single value of the array.
12. TypeScript data type
The Common data types in TypeScript are: number , string , boolean , enum , void , null , undefined , any , never , Array and tuple.
13. What is strict mode in JS?
14. What is the UrlSegment Interface in Angular 7?
UrlSegment Interface - UrlSegment interface represents a single URL segment and the constructor, properties, and methods look like below UrlSegment class i.e. The UrlSegment is a part of a URL between the two slashes and it contains a path and matrix parameters associated with the segment
15. What is Do Bootstrap (ng Do Bootstrap) In Angular 7?
The Angular version of the Angular UI Bootstrap library is built from scratch by the ui-bootstrap team using TypeScript and Bootstrap 4 CSS framework. Recently it was updated to use Angular 7 and can use ngx-bootstrap: It contains all core Bootstrap components powered by Angular.
16. What are directives in Angular7?
Directives are instructions in the DOM. They specify how to place your components and business logic in the Angular. Directives are js class and declared as @directive.
17. What are components in Angular7?
Components are basically classes that interact with the . html file of the component, which gets displayed on the browser.
18. What is the difference between component and directive?
Component is a directive which use shadow DOM to create encapsulate visual behavior called components whereas directives is used to add behavior to an existing DOM element. Component is used to break up the application into smaller components. Directive is use to design re-usable components.
19. What is a template in Angular7?
A template is an HTML snippet that tells Angular how to render the component in angular application. The template is immediately associated with a component defines that component's view.
20. What is a module?
The module is a mechanism to group components, directives, pipes and services that are related and can be combined with other modules to create an applicationModule.
21. What are the new features added in Angular7?Features of Angular 7 are:
- CLI Prompts, Application Performance.
- Virtual Scrolling, Drag and Drop.
- Bundle Budget, Angular Compiler.
- Angular Elements.
22. Whats is output for typeof (null);
thetypeof operator always returns a string with the type of the operand passed to it. If the resultant type of the expression is, for example, a number, what will be returned is "number”.
23. What is event distner and Host distner in Angular?
HostListener - Declares a host listener and will invoke the decorated method when the host element emits the specified event. @HostListener - listen to the event emitted by the host element that's declared with @HostListener .HostBinding - Declares a host property binding.
24. What is Shadow DOM?
Shadow DOM basically allows group of DOM implementation to be hidden inside a single element and encapsulate styles to the element. Shadow DOM tree starts with a shadow root,underneathwhich can be attached to any elements.
25. What is Buffer (window storage)?
A buffer is like a cache that is a data area of computer memory (RAM) reserved for temporary storage. For example, when you press several keys in quick succession on the keyboard, the commands are stored momentarily in a buffer, allowing the computer to process them in the correct order.
26. How did you hidden (not hide) the element in JQuery?
hide ()-The matched elements will be hidden immediately, with no animation. The jQuery: hidden selector can be used to test whether an element is hidden or not on a page.
TOP MNC's ANGULAR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Angular Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Angular .
To become a Angular Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Angular Training. We help you to crack any level of Angular Interviews and We offering Angular Training with 100% Placements.