Wipro – Angular Interview Questions
Here is the list of Angular Interview Questions which are recently asked in Wipro company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Angular Training has Answered all the below Questions.
As per my observation, the Company conducts three rounds for the selection process. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- What is Angular 7? How is it different from AngularJS?
- What is Angular framework?
- What is the difference between AngularJS and Angular?
- What is the difference between structural directive and attribute directive in Angular 7?
- What is the difference among "declarations", "providers" and "import" in NgModule?
- What are the key components of Angular?
- Explain the Architecture overview of Angular.
- How would you update Angular 6 to Angular 7?
- Static and public in angular
- Difference between Promises and observable
- Reversing a number in an array
- TypeScript data type
- What is strict mode in JS?
- What is the UrlSegment Interface in Angular 7?
- What is Do Bootstrap (ng Do Bootstrap) In Angular 7?
- What are directives in Angular7?
- What are components in Angular7?
- What is the difference between component and directive?
- What is a template in Angular7?
- What is a module?
- What are the new features added in Angular7?
- Whats is output for typeof (null);
- What is event distner and Host distner in Angular?
- What is Shadow DOM?
- What is Buffer (window storage)?
- How did you hidden (not hide) the element in JQuery?
TOP MNC's ANGULAR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Angular Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Angular .
To become a Angular Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Angular Training. We help you to crack any level of Angular Interviews and We offering Angular Training with 100% Placements.