IBM – Angular Interview Questions
Here is the list of Angular Interview Questions which are recently asked in IBM company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Angular Training has Answered all the below Questions.
IBM conducts 3-4 rounds to select fresher as Software Developer in their organization.
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why IBM?
- What are your Strength and Weakness?
- Question from Resume
- Questions form Internship/prior projects
1. What Are The New Features Of Angular2?
- Modern, faster, and highly scalable framework.
- Useful framework for web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- Web components based architecture.
- Supports Hierarchical Dependency Injection.
2. What Is The Need Of Angular2
3. What Is Typescript ?
4. What Is The Need For Typescript In Angular2?
Angular 2 embraces the current latest and greatest technologies of the front-end world. In addition, by using TypeScript to write code, it boosts up the productivity of the developers. This framework is completely re-written and helps in doing many things in a simpler way.
5. What Is Ecmascript ?
6. What Is @ngmodule?
NgModules consolidate components, directives, and pipes into cohesive blocks of functionality, focused on a feature area, application business domain, workflow, or common collection of utilities and provides services to be used by other application components.
7. What Is Traceur Compiler ?
8. What Is @inputs In Angular 2?
@Input is a decorator to mark an input property and @Output is a decorator to mark an output property. It is used to define an input property to achieve component property binding.
9. What is a service in Angular?
An Angular service is a stateless object and provides some very useful functions that can be invoked from any component of Angular, like Controllers, Directives, etc. It helps in dividing the web application into small, different logical units which can be reused.
10. What Is Primeng? How Can It Be Used With Angular2?
PrimeNG is a rich UI component collection dedicated to Angular. Widgets present here are completely open-source and free to use. It's simple, lightweight yet powerful and optimized for responsive cross-browser touch.
11. You can access HTML local reforence alias in component's typescript code using __________ decorator
Within the Angular component, use the viewchild decorator that Angular provides in order to bind to the previously created template reference variable.
12. In Angular. you can pass data from parent component to child component using
Using Input Binding: @Input – To use this directive inside the child component to access the data sent by the parent component.
13. How did you hidden (not hide) the element in JQuery?
The jQuery: hidden selector can be used to test whether an element is hidden or not on a page.
14. Explain the procss about angular project bootstrap?
Angular. bootstrap is a function component in the core ng module that is used for starting up the Angular application manually, which gives more control over how to initialize your application.
15. We must import _______ module to use [ (ngModel)]
To use NgModel we need to import FormsModule and add it to imports attribute of @NgModule in our module file.
16. What Are Differences Between Components And Directives?
Components have their own view (HTML and styles). Directives are just "behavior" added to existing elements and components. Component extends Directive because of that there can only be one component on a host element, but multiple directives.
17. We Already Use Angular 1, Why Do We Need An Angular 2?
Angular 2 implements unidirectional-tree based change detection which, again, increases the performance. If you compare the file size, Angular 2 is 20 kb less than Angular 1 which helps in decreasing the load time for apps. Angular 2 provides more choice for languages.
18. What Is An Angular 2 Component?
In angular 2, components perform all the tasks that were performed by controllers, scopes and directives. a component is a main building block of an angular 2 application, and an application may have any number of components.
19. What Is The Languages That You Can Use To Build Angular2 Application?
20. How Can We Setting Up Our Development Environment For Angular 2?Steps:
- Install Visual Studio Code (IDE, but you can use pretty much anything you want)
- Install NPM (Node.js Package Manager)
- Install TypeScript.
- Create tsconfig.json.
- Create typings.json.
- Create package.json.
- Install Angular 2.
21. What is the use of ngFor directive in Angular?
The *ngFor directive is used to repeat a portion of HTML template once per each item from an iterable list (Collection). The ngFor is an Angular structural directive and is similar to ngRepeat in AngularJS.
22. How Can We Setting Up Angular 2 Application?
- Npm is known as the node package manager that is used to work with the open source repositories. Angular JS as a framework has dependencies on other components. And npm can be used to download these dependencies and attach them to your project.
- Git is the source code software that can be used to get the sample application from the github angular site.
- Editor can be used for Angular JS development such as Visual Studio code and WebStorm.
23. What Are The Advantages Of Using Angular 2 Over Angular 1?
Angular 2 implements unidirectional-tree based change detection which, again, increases the performance. Comparing the file size, Angular 2 is 20 kb less than Angular 1 which helps in decreasing the load time for apps. Angular 2 provides more choice for languages.
24. What is metadata in Angular?
Metadata is used to decorate a class so that it can configure the expected behavior of the class. The component decorator is used to declare the class in the app. component.
25. What is Single Page Application (SPA)?
A single-page application (SPA) is a web application or website that interacts with the user by dynamically rewriting the current web page with new data from the web server, instead of the default method of a web browser loading entire new pages.
26. If you provide a service in two components "providers" section of @Component decorator, how many instances of service shall get created?
Service is a class that is specific encompassing any value, functions, or feature that an application needs with a narrow, well-defined purpose. One instance will be created if we provide a service in 2 components because Service is a singleton object.
27. Explain Call and apply method?
Call () Method calls the method, taking the owner object as argument. It refers to the ‘owner’ of the function or the object that belongs to.
Apply () Methodis used to write methods, which can be used on different objects and it takes arguments as an array.
28. Why do we use Angular instead of React JS?
Angular is a full-fledged framework, while React is a library. React. js uses virtual DOM and one-way data binding while Angular operates on real DOM & two-way data binding. So we prefer Angular over React JS.
29. Which version you are using JS?
30. ln component and service which logic that we have to write?
Any piece of logic that needed to be used for multiple times throughout the application should be written as a service.The logic for how and when to use these services in a view would be in the component which controls that view.
TOP MNC's ANGULAR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Angular Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Angular .
To become a Angular Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Angular Training. We help you to crack any level of Angular Interviews and We offering Angular Training with 100% Placements.