TCS – Python Interview Questions
Here is the list of Python Interview Questions which are recently asked in TCS company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Python Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- Is there a scanf() or sscanf() equivalent
- What's a negative index?
- How do you make an array in Python?
- What is self?
- What are the global and local variables in Python?
- Does Python make use of access specifiers
- What are the two major loop statements?
- Differentiate between SciPy and NumPy?
- List the ways we add view functions to urls.py?
- Where is the math.py (socket.py, regex.py, etc.) source file?
- How do I read (or write) binary data?
- Define modules in Python?
- Why should we use Django framework?
- What is the syntax for creating an instance of a class in Python?
- What are the built-in types available in Python?
- What is data abstraction in Python?
- Are there any interfaces to database packages in Python?
- How can I execute arbitrary Python statements from C?
- How can I evaluate an arbitrary Python expression from C?
- How do I debug an extension?
- Where is Freeze for Windows?
TOP MNC's PYTHON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Python Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Python.
To become a Python Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Python Training. We help you to crack any level of Python Interviews and We offering Python Training with 100% Placements.