Amazon– Data Science Interview Questions
Here is the list Data Science Interview Questions which are recently asked in Amazon company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Data Science Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- Estimate the probability of a disease in a particular city given that the probability of the disease on a national level is low.
- How will inspect missing data and when are they important for your analysis?
- How will you decide whether a customer will buy a product today or not given the income of the customer, location where the customer lives, profession and gender? Define a machine learning algorithm for this.
- From a long sorted list and a short 4 element sorted list, which algorithm will you use to search the long sorted list for 4 elements.
- Why do you want to work as a data scientist?
- What Is K-means? How Can You Select K For K-means?
- What are the differences between overfitting and underfitting?
- What is collaborative filtering?
- What are the types of biases that can occur during sampling?
- Explain Star Schema?
- How can you compare a neural network that has one layer, one input and output to a logistic regression model?
- How do you treat colinearity?
- How will you deal with unbalanced data where the ratio of negative and positive is huge?
- What is the difference between -
- Stack and Queue
- Linkedin and Array
- What is a Linear Regression?
- What are the types of machine learning?
- What is meant by supervised and unsupervised learning in data?
- Compare Sas, R, And Python Programming?
- What are the time series algorithms?
- What is Interpolation and Extrapolation?
TOP MNC's DATA SCIENCE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Data Science Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Data Science.
To become a Data Science Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Data Science Training. We help you to crack any levels of Data Science Interviews and We offering Data Science Training with Placement Assistance.