Cisco Systems – Data Science Interview Questions
Here is the list Data Science Interview Questions which are recently asked in Cisco Systems company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Data Science Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- What is Data Science?
- What is logistic regression in Data Science?
- Name three types of biases that can occur during sampling
- Discuss Decision Tree algorithm
- What is Prior probability and likelihood?
- Explain Recommender Systems?
- Name three disadvantages of using a linear model
- Why do you need to perform resampling?
- List out the libraries in Python used for Data Analysis and Scientific Computations.
- What are the differences between overfitting and underfitting?
- What Is K-means? How Can You Select K For K-means?
- Why is data cleaning essential in Data Science?
- What do you mean by word Data Science?
- Do you think 50 small decision trees are better than a large one? Why?
- What is Power Analysis?
- Explain Collaborative filtering
- What is bias?
- Discuss 'Naive' in a Naive Bayes algorithm?
- What is a Linear Regression?
- State the difference between the expected value and mean value
- What the aim of conducting A/B Testing?
- What is Ensemble Learning?
- Explain Eigenvalue and Eigenvector
- How will you assess the statistical significance of an insight whether it is a real insight or just by chance?
- What are the basic assumptions to be made for linear regression?
- How can you iterate over a list and also retrieve element indices at the same time?
- Do gradient descent methods always converge to same point?
- What is Collaborative filtering?
TOP MNC's DATA SCIENCE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Data Science Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Data Science.
To become a Data Science Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Data Science Training. We help you to crack any levels of Data Science Interviews and We offering Data Science Training with Placement Assistance.