Capgemini – Data Science Interview Questions
Here is the list Data Science Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Data Science Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- What do you know about Autoencoders?
- Please explain the concept of a Boltzmann Machine.
- What do you understand by linear regression?
- What do you understand by logistic regression?
- What is a confusion matrix?
- What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning?
- What is bias, variance trade off ?
- What is exploding gradients ?
- Can you name the type of biases that occur in machine learning?
- Why is mean square error a bad measure of model performance? What would you suggest instead?
- What is collaborative filtering?
- Can you write the formula to calculat R-square?
- What is the difference between Bayesian Estimate and Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE)?
- What is a confusion matrix ?
- Explain how a ROC curve works ?
- What is selection Bias ?
- Explain Decision Tree algorithm in detail.
- What is Ensemble Learning ?
- What is a Box Cox Transformation?
- What is deep learning?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- What is the difference between Regression and classification ML techniques?
- What are various steps involved in an analytics project?
- Do gradient descent methods always converge to same point?
- What is Collaborative filtering?
- What are the time series algorithms?
- Describe the structure of Artificial Neural Networks?
TOP MNC's DATA SCIENCE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Data Science Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Data Science.
To become a Data Science Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Data Science Training. We help you to crack any levels of Data Science Interviews and We offering Data Science Training with Placement Assistance.