Blackboard – Machine Learning Interview Questions
Here is the list Machine Learning Interview Questions which are recently asked in Blackboard company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is the difference between covariance and correlation?
- What is convex hull ?
- What cross validation technique would you use on time series data set? Is it k-fold or LOOCV?
- What do you understand by Type I vs Type II error ?
- When does regularization becomes necessary in Machine Learning?
- What do you understand by Bias Variance trade off?
- What Is Bias and Variance in a Machine Learning Model?
- What Is the Trade-off Between Bias and Variance?
- Define Precision and Recall.
- What Is Decision Tree Classification?
- What Is Pruning in Decision Trees, and How Is It Done?
- Briefly Explain Logistic Regression.
- Explain the K Nearest Neighbor Algorithm.
- What Is a Recommendation System?
- What Is Kernel SVM?
TOP MNC's MACHINE LEARNING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Machine Learning Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Machine Learning.