Sutherland – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Sutherland company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that the makes it easy to create, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions.
2. What is RPA LIFE CYCLE?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) lifecycle provides a structure to the automation process where at each stage we can ensure that the implementation is needless to mention. It is all about using robots to handle the repetitive or complex tasks which require high precision.
3. Why UiPath is best in RPA? Components of Uipath?
UiPath is considered one among the fastest RPA solutions within the industry as well often 3-4x faster than other RPA products. Its ease of development is also significantly greater than competitors like Blue Prism, where the notably higher coding skills required make implementation far more time-consuming.
4. Types of Workflows in Uipath?UiPath offers four diagrams for integrating activities into a working structure when developing a workflow file are:
5. What is difference between Attended & Unattended bot?
Attended RPA bots are ready and waiting to be activated by employees whenever they are needed to help the process along. Unattended RPA bots operate on a preset schedule, or as triggered by logic in the process flow.Unattended bots can run on workstations or private servers or in the cloud. Unattended bots execute tasks and interact with applications independent of human involvement.
6. Which type of challenges you have faced in Uipath?
RPA implementation is selecting the wrong platform due to a lack of knowledge of all the processes. Sometimes, the deciding factor is the cost, which can result in companies choosing a platform that does not suit their business needs.
7. What are the benefits of using RPA?Most of the robots made from the RPA system are fully focused on the specific tasks. Here are the eight most significant of those benefits are:
- Increase Efficiency.
- Enhance Accuracy.
- Increase Security.
- Boost Scalability Opportunities.
- Improve Analytics.
- Enhance Customer Service.
8. On Which version of Uipath tool you have worked?
- Version Release Date - v2021.4.0 - April 26th 2021, Support Model - FTS
- Version Release Date - v2020.10.0 - October 28th 2020, Support Model - LTS
- Version Release Date -v2020.4.3 - May 11th 2020, Support Model - FTS
- Version Release Date -v2019.10.7 - November 11th 2019,Support Model - LTS
9. Which types of documents you have created in Uipath?Documents Used In Robotic Process Automation are
- Initial Process Analysis (IPA)
- Process Definition Document (PDD)
- Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Functional Requirements Questionnaire (FRQ)
- Development Specification Document (DSD)
10. What is Ui-path Automation?
UI automation is best utilized when Robots and applications run on the same machine because UiPath can integrate directly with the technology behind that the application to identify elements, trigger events and get data behind the scenes.
11. What is difference between Test Automation & Process Automation?Test Automation - Should be applied to a product. Robotic Process Automation - Can be applied to products and other business processes.
12. What is value & type of scope used in UiPath?
Variable is used for storing data. You can also change the value of the variable. In uipath, there is a huge number of data types are starting from text number, generic value, time, date and data tables.
13. What are properties in UiPath?
There are multiple activities that can be used to automate apps or web-apps and you can find them in the Activities panel, under the UI Automation category. The properties can be sorted alphabetically, while the search box enables you to look for a specific one.
14. What is branching in Uipath?
Branching in UiPath is a “condition”. This statement will help the program to decide that the behaviour when any condition will be chosen. This Branching condition is applied when an exercise is having more than one solution after a specific condition.
15. Types of Wildcards in UiPath?Wildcards in UIPath are classified into two types are:
- Asterisk (*) – replaces zero or more characters.
- Question mark (?) – replaces a single character
16. What is Uipath Explorer?
UI Explorer is an advanced tool that the enables you to create a custom selector for a specific UI element. You can open the UI Explorer window, by clicking the UI Exloper button with in the Selectors section, in Design tab. Alternatively, you can also launched it from the Tools page in the Studio backstage view.
17. What is Automatic Recording in UiPath?
Automatic recording is very useful and time-saving as it can provide you with a skeleton for your business processes, and can be easily customized and the parameterized.
18. Types of recordings available in Uipath?There are five types of recordings available in UiPath are:
- Basic – Generates a full selector for each activity and no container. The resulted automation is slower than one that uses containers and is suitable for single activities.
- Desktop – Suitable for all types of desktop apps and multiple actions. It is faster than the Basic recorder, and generates a container (with the selector of the top-level window) in which activities are enclosed, and partial selectors for each activity.
- Web – Designed for recording in web apps and browsers, generates containers and uses the Simulate Type/Click input method by default.
- Image – Used to record virtualized environments (such as VNC, virtual machines, Citrix, and more) or SAP. It permits only image, text and keyboard automation, and requires explicit positioning.
- Native Citrix - Is the equivalent of the Desktop recorder, but for Citrix environments. Only use this in your Native Citrix automation projects. Find out more about Native Citrix Support.
19. What is manage package in UiPath?
An activity package is a bundle of activities that can help you automate a certain application ( UiPath. Excel. Activities, UiPath).Workflow Manager 1.0 provides activities that fall under two categories:
Activities for working with expressions and data types, and activities for messaging, communications, and building the logic of your workflow applications. Provides useful extension methods, alternate Task based API and activities .
20. How to publish any project in UiPath?Publishing a Project from Studio to Orchestrator are
- In Studio, create a new project.
- In the Setup ribbon tab, click Publish. If the project is published successfully, the Info dialog box is displayed and copies the project to the NuGet location set in the NuGetServerUrl parameter, in the UiPath. settings file.
21. How to run bot through robot?Runbot through classified five steps are:
- Create a project in UiPath studio.
- Publish the project to a directory of choice.
- Copy the project to a directory of choice.
- After this, you should see the project in your robot (tray).
- When hovering over the package there will be a play button.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.