Shell – Machine Learning Interview Questions
Here is the list Machine Learning Interview Questions which are recently asked in Shell company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is A/B Testing?
- What is Cluster Sampling?
- Name a few libraries in Python used for Data Analysis and Scientific Computations.
- How are NumPy and SciPy related?
- What is the main difference between a Pandas series and a single-column DataFrame in Python?
- How can you handle duplicate values in a dataset for a variable in Python?
- How do you map nicknames (Pete, Andy, Nick, Rob, etc) to real names?
- Is rotation necessary in PCA? If yes, Why? What will happen if you don’t rotate the components?
- Why is naive Bayes so ‘naive’ ?
- How is kNN different from kmeans clustering?
- How is True Positive Rate and Recall related? Write the equation.
- When is Ridge regression favorable over Lasso regression?
- While working on a data set, how do you select important variables? Explain your methods.
- What is the difference between covariance and correlation?