Tech Mahindra – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Tech Mahindra company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is the procedure to create a Project in UiPath?Create projects in UiPath are:
- Once you open UiPath, chose the type of project you want to create and click on it.
- You will be presented with similar kind of screen based on type of project you chose.
- Enter the project name in “Name” field.
- Select the location where you want to save the project on your machine.
2. How many types of recordings do we have in UiPath, and explain about each of them?There are five types of recordings available in the UiPath are:
- Basic – Generates a full selector for each activity and no container. The resulted automation is slower than one that uses containers and is suitable for single activities.
- Desktop – Suitable for all types of desktop apps and multiple actions. It is faster than the Basic recorder, and generates a container (with the selector of the top-level window) in which activities are enclosed, and partial selectors for each activity.
- Web – Designed for recording in web apps and browsers, generates containers and uses the Simulate Type/Click input method by default.
- Image – Used to record virtualized environments (such as VNC, virtual machines, Citrix, and more) or SAP. It permits only image, text and keyboard automation, and requires explicit positioning.
- Native Citrix - Is the equivalent of the Desktop recorder, but for Citrix environments. Only use this in your Native Citrix automation projects. Find out more about Native Citrix Support.
3.What is the need to perform the data scraping in UiPath?
UiPath goes beyond simple data-scraping techniques. It can automatically log in to a web site, extract that the data spanning multiple web pages, filter and transform it into the format of your choice, before integrating it into another application or web service.
4. What is meant by assign activity in UiPath?Create variables in UiPath are:
- Select an activity and press on Ctrl + K in the output section of the Properties Pane.
- Click on the Variable Pane as below.
5. Explain about do while activity in UiPath?
Do While activity enables you to execute a specified part of your automation while a condition is met. When the specified condition is no longer met, the project exits the loop. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
6. Explain If activity in UiPath?
If activity contains a statement and two conditions. The first condition is executed if that the statement is true, while the second one is executed if the statement is false.
7. What is meant by switch activity in UiPath?
The Switch activity enables you to select that the one choice out of multiple, based on the value of a specified expression. By default, the Switch activity uses the integer argument, but you can change it from the Properties panel, from the TypeArgument list.
8. What is meant by break activity in UiPath?
The Break activity enables you to stop the loop at a chosen point, and then the continues with the next activity.
9. Explain about Package manager in UiPath?
The Manage Packages window always opens with the Project Dependencies list. An activity package is a bundle of the activities that can help you automate a certain application.
10. What is the effective process to Log into UiPath?The effective process to Log into UiPathMessage - Log Message are:
- Level - log severity.
- Timestamp - date and time the action was performed.
- FileName - the .
- jobId - the key of the job running the process.
- processName - the name of the process.
- processVersion - the version of the process.
11. How could you handle the credentials in UiPath?
UiPath, you can automate that the process of creating, querying and deleting the credentials through some dedicated activities.
12. For what purpose UiPath Robotic Enterprise Framework template is used for?
Enhanced Robotic Enterprise Framework is a UiPath Studio template that can be used to build, test, and run attended and unattended business processes. It can be used for various types of the processes and data types in a structured, efficient, and consistent manner to help us achieve these goals.
13. Explain about automatic recording in UiPath?
Automatic recording is very useful and time-saving as it can be provide you with a skeleton for your business processes, and can be easily customized and parameterized.
14. What would be the procedure to extract the data from the database?The data extraction process are:
- Check for changes to the structure of the data, including the addition of new tables and columns.
- Retrieve the target tables and fields from the records specified by the integration's replication scheme.
- Extract the appropriate data, if any.
15. List OCR (Optical character recognition) engines available in UIPath?The three engines highlighted in this article are the following:
- Google Cloud OCR: This requires a Google Cloud API Key, which has a free trial once you signed up on the Google Cloud platform.
- Microsoft Cloud OCR: This uses the Microsoft Computer Vision API, which is also free to sign up for.
- Abbyy OCR: This requires you to install Abbyy FineReader on your local machine and purchase a license.
16. List the Error handling activities available in UiPath?The Error Handling activity offers four options: Rethrow, Terminate Workflow, Throw, Try Catch.
- Rethrow is used when you want activities to occur before the exception is thrown.
- Terminate workflow is used to terminate the workflow the moment the task encounters an error.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.