Accenture Interview Questions 2023
Trending Technologies 2023
More about Skills for Fresher
INTERVIEW TIPS FOR ACCENTURE JOBS 2023
Tips For a cracking the Interview with Accenture
Every effort produces a positive result with passionate dedication. Let’s learn in detail about the Accenture interview process, Preparation steps, the dos and don'ts of interviews and steps to take at the end of an interview.
Each company uses different styles of interviews throughout the interview process. In Accenture, interview is an ongoing process with its increase in market value globally at a steady rate. We have three rounds to evaluate the candidate which is given below,
As this is the first round, the candidates must show their passion and interest towards the job role in a positive manner. Be ready to explain the details in your resume. Prepare to convey your activities, work experience, and achievements. This round helps to understand about you and your overall career experience.
To explain technical related questions based on your resume details along with your past experiences, group projects, accomplishments, activities and your practical knowledge. The focus of this interview is on your technical skills and your past accomplishments from basics to latest advanced level.
The aim of HR round is to explore your problem-solving and analytical abilities with your capability to handle the given role. This round is to showcase your personality along with your interpersonal skills and management skills. To test the situation handling skills to prioritize, analyse, and suggest effective conclusions, recommendations.
Preparation is the key to be successful! Your passion and interest plays a major role in clearing the interview process. The following objectives are necessary for the preparation of the interview process.
- Describe your skill set with achievements.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in a positive manner.
- Identify your goals and objectives in the short and long term.
- Describe your job interest and areas of development with solution.
Know the job and company
- Details about the job role along with
- Required skills
- Job expectations
- Prior experience
- Project details
ccenture is a global multinational professional company that provides services in digital, cloud, technology and operations. In 2020, Fortune named Accenture as the world's most admired Information Technology Services company which is the best choice for long term career growth.
- Founded-1989; 30 years ago
- Current CEO- Julie Sweet
Details about the company through
- Company websites
- Alumni/current employees’
- corporate literature
- company information sessions and activities
know your resumeDetailed information about the specification in your resume which involves
- Career objectives-along with future goals
- Educational experience-necessary for the job
- Skill set-with a positive approach
- Work experience-with project details
- Extracurricular activities-to explain about your personality
- Should have sound knowledge to express with the resume details
- Should give life to your resume along with your experience
Communication plays a vital role in interview process in expressing one's personality
- Speak clearly with confidence
- Use appropriate words
- Use clear pause wherever needed
- Express politely including once experience
- Walk and sit properly
- Give a firm handshake
- Proper eye contact
- Carry handy documents
Things to do in advance and during the Interview
- Prior planning is much needed for the interview
- Do your homework to understand the job roles , overall company details
- Ensure to reach the interview site early
- Submit all required documents and prepare it in prior
- Prepare questions about the company and job in detail
- Use appropriate language both verbal and non-verbal
- Be confident and Relax yourself throughout the process.
- Explain every answer clearly with technical details
- Feel free to express your thoughts
Interviews do’s-Things to follow
- Punctuality to create first impression
- Confidence in speech, gesture
- Proper Dress code
- Explain with your practical experience
- Answer according to the interviewer expectation
- Give equal importance to the interviewers in the panel
Interview don’ts-things to unfollow
- Answering with over confidence
- Negative approach
- Unclear Speech
- Difficulty in presenting your resume details
- Improper behaviour
- Thank the interviewer.
- Find out when you will be contacted further.
- Know about the upcoming steps in the process
- Clear your doubts if you have any.