Ericsson – PMP Interview Questions
1. Tell me about Yourself
Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and the perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that's relevant to the job and the company you're applying for.
2. Tell me something about your projects.
For it, you need to prepare a list of all your projects and clearly mention all the goals and the roles you have played in completing those projects. With the help of your answer, your interviewer should get to know about your priority setting, decision making, meeting deadlines, and the assigning tasks etc.
3. Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them.
Goals that show that you care about the society and family, or about your health, are also a good pick. I am training hard and I hope to achieve my goal next year. I want to become a better mother and wife. I am aware of the mistakes I make, and I try to improve in the most important role of my life.
4. Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision.
- Outline and focus on your actions.
- Emphasize the positive outcome.
- Focus on problem-solving and communication skills.
- Don't talk badly of other people or companies.
- Don't be too self-obsessed and focus only on your greatness.
5. Why should we recruit you?
- Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results.
- Highlight that you'll fit in and be a great addition to the team.
- Describe how hiring you will make their life easier and help them achieve more.
6. Are you sure you will be able to sustain yourself at Ericsson
Because Ericsson operates on a truly global footing, a career with us offers you potential opportunities to travel on the long term or short term assignments to literally anywhere on the planet. A career with the Ericsson means you can go literally anywhere!
7. Tell me about Project Management and Resolving technical issue.
- Define the Problem.
- Determine the Causes.
- Generate Ideas.
- Select the Best Solution.
- Take Action.
8. What qualities do you think you possess to get selected for this ?
- Positive attitude.
9. What qualities like leadership attributes, team working capabilities, etc. are assessed.
- Leadership is not all about you.
- Honesty, Integrity and Humility.
- Hold your team (and yourself) accountable.
- Good leaders make a decisive commitment to a vision.
- Know thy self and believe in thy self.
- Successful team leaders speak well and listen better.
- Achieve goals in good time.
10. Explain in detail the steps you had taken for quality management?
- Define and Map Your Processes.
- Define Your Quality Policy.
- Define Your Quality Objectives.
- Develop Metrics to Track and Monitor CSF Data.
- Define Defects for Every Process.
- Develop Documents and Records .
- Define Quality Process.
- Determine Training Needs.