LTA – PMP Interview Questions
1. Tell me about yourself
- Give a Short Personal Description About Yourself. It's true that interviewers want to find someone who fits the job requirements.
- Talk About Your Achievements So Far.
- Talk about your work experience and skills.
- Talk About The Biggest Challenges You Faced and Overcame.
- Sell Your Skills Relevant For The Job.
2. How will you ensure that the contractor will agree to your methodology even though you are a fresher?
- Emphasize your knowledge.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Prepare talking points about the different tools used in project management.
- Outline your organization techniques.
- Highlight your focus on customer satisfaction.
3. How did you manage as CEA secratary?
Responsibility, positive attitude to work, ability to understand the orders, ability to adapt, loyalty to the employer, etc. Alternatively you can summarize a role of a secretary in a single sentence, saying that a good secretary makes the job of their boss easier, and more pleasant.
4. How where the finances managed?
Understand your current financial situation. Set the personal priorities and finance goals. Create and stick to a budget. Establish an emergency fund.
5. How was the optimization done?
Optimization can reduce the readability and add code that is used only to improve the performance. As a result, optimization or performance tuning is often performed at the end of the development stage.
6. How will you manage to stay away from your family?
- Try it out.
- Heal yourself first.
- Set a few boundaries/ skip a holiday.
- Keep a neutral position.
- Limit contact to times when something major happens.
- Know that it's difficult.
- Focus on who you have and who you are.
- Don't pretend everything is okay.
7. How will you ensure that you will stay for more than 5 years in our company?
“Since I've been working and the gaining experience to get into this company, I'd like to stay a long time if I'm offered to the job, since this is where I want to be. “ “As long as there's a lot of work to do, then I'd be happy to stay for a long time.
8. How will you manage your workers?
- Maintain good communication.
- Build positive working relationships.
- Acknowledge good work.
- Be real.
- Be decisive.
- Delegate jobs to the right people.
- Manage conflict.
9. As a project manager what are your responsibilities?
project managers are responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for an organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
10. How to solve any issues related with labor?
- Eliminate information silos.
- Increase employee productivity.
- Empower current workers.
- Manage the workflow.
- Fill in the technology gaps.
- Change the culture.