Manual Testing Training
Manual Testing Training Chennai at CREDO SYSTEMZ Velachery, This is the exact place where you can get the BEST Manual Testing Training in Chennai. Our Manual Testing course content is framed by experienced test leads from Top MNCs, from which you learn the real-time scenarios of Software Testing.
Software testing is one of the always in demand section in MNC companies. We provide all the different types of Software Testing Training such as Manual Testing Training Chennai, Selenium Testing Training in Chennai , UFT/QPT Testing Training in Chennai, Mobile Testing Training in Chennai, ETL Testing Training in Chennai, Load Runner Testing Training in Chennai. We are the BEST in providing all the above software testing training with placement assistance.
We are the BEST Manual Testing Training center Chennai in providing the best training in Test case creation, Execution and updating of test cases which is the Major skill set to be the best software tester.
About Manual Testing Course
Manual Testing is defined as the process of testing a software application manually. As a manual tester, it is your job to test the given application from user end and this to be done without any help of automation tools.
- Strong knowledge about SDLC and STLC
- Complete understanding of the Principles of Testing
- Well versed about Static & Dynamic testing, Functional & Non-Functional Testing
- Hands-on knowledge about Test plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios
- Real-Time case studies about Test Process & Bug report
Manual Testing plays an important role in verifying and validating the quality of the software application. Software testing experts also refer that 100% automation testing is not possible, hence it is much required to test a software application manually. Automation testing is also not possible if the application is in the initial stage of the development.
If you have completed your Manual Testing Course then its time to learn Selenium Automation Tool to enhance your career growth.
24 x 7
- Software Testing introduction
- Verification and Validation
- Application types
-Windows application or Desktop Application – Standalone and Client/Server applications
-Web application – 3- tier or N-tier application
- Difference between desktop application and web applications
- Web application vs Web Portals
- Mobile application testing and its introduction
Section2: SDLC Models
- Need of SDLC and its Phases introduction
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V- Model
- Analysis of traditional sdlc model and current model
- Incremental Model – Agile and Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Importance of Agile and its different framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Scrum user story splitting and estimation techniques
- Pros and cons of Scrum framework
Section3: STLC– Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Use cases, Test cases and Scenarios
- Difference between Test plan and Strategy
- How to prepare test report?
- Concept about Error, bug, defect and failure.
- Preparing Bug report
- Bug life Cycle
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Priority and severity
- Introduction to test management tool
- Exercises with test management tools like bug tracker
Section4: Principles of testing
- Seven Principles of testing – Importance
- Real time examples for below principles
-Exhaustive testing is impossible
-None of the application is bug free
-Testing is context dependent of the application
-Intension of application is to identify flaws in an application
-Importance of avoiding late testing
Section5: Types of Testing
- Static and Dynamic testing
- Functional and Non Functional testing
Section5.1: Functional Testing
- Black Box testing and its types
-BVA (Boundary Value Analysis)
-Graph based methods – State transition diagram
-All Pairs testing
- White box testing and its nature
- Statement coverage
- Path coverage
- Branch coverage
- How to calculate the complexity of the program
- SIT – System Integration testing
- UAT – User Acceptance testing
- Adhoc testing
- Regression testing
- Progression testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Integration – Big Bang approach and Incremental approach
- Top Down and Bottom up integration approach
- Importance of Integration testing and its test case preparation
Section5.2: Non Functional Testing
- Importance of Non-functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
-Performance testing (Stress and Load)
- Requirement traceability matrix – Requirement mapping
- Test Coverage or Requirement Mapping
Queries You May have
Manual Testing is the first step to start your career in Software testing field. If you have real-time experience in manual testing then you can choose Selenium automation testing training. If not, it is advisable to choose Manual Testing to start your career.
The roles and responsibilities of a Manual tester is listed below,
- The first job is to analyze the requirement given by the client
- Preparing the test cases & scenarios according to the requirement
- Conducting & Participating in the review meetings
- Analyse the prepared test cases and execute the test operation
- Defect Tracking
- Defects should be communicated to the developers
- Communicating the status of the project to the Test Manager
SURE! Credo Systemz provides you free demo session where you can directly discuss with our trainer and clear all your doubts about the course before joining the session.
Call us @+91- 9884412301 to book your free demo..!
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) provides certification for software testers and it is also preferred by the countries all over the world. Our manual testing course content meets all the requirement to appear for the ISTQB examination.
Manual testing is the basis of software testing & the first step to start your career as a software tester, So you don’t need any prerequisites to learn Manual Testing.
YES, It is..!
Automation testing is all about automating the tasks handled manually. Before learning automation testing it is important to understand about Software Testing Life Cycle, Principles of Testing, Types of Testing and more.
For more details call us to (+91- 9884412301) book a free demo session with our trainers.
15 Factors Which Makes Us The BEST Manual Testing Training Chennai
- Expert Level Training – Job based Manual Testing Training Chennai
- Experienced MNC Employees as Trainers
- Flexible Session Timings – WEEKEND / WEEKDAY
- ONLINE Manual Testing Training also available
- Ranked No 1 Manual Testing Training institute in Chennai
- More than 100+ candidates got trained in our Manual Testing Training Chennai
- FREE Demo session available for Manual Testing Training Chennai
- Recently updated Manual Testing Training Syllabus PDF
- Real Time Scenarios will be provided for practical training
- Lot of experiences in providing college workshops & corporate training in Manual Testing
- Best Manual Testing Training Chennai suits for both beginners and experienced candidates
- Special offers available for Fresher’s & Students
- Practical oriented and Interactive Manual Testing Training Chennai
- Latest Manual Testing Jobs will be updated to the candidates on daily basis
- Frequently asked Manual Testing interview questions will be provided to the candidates
Importance of Manual Testing:
- Manual Testing is important to do Exploratory testing, Usability testing, Ad-hoc testing
- Tests are done here from the human perspective which we cant expect in automation testing
- Automation testing also consists of bugs, hence it is not 100% accurate
- Not all automation tools are open source like Selenium
- Using Manual testing you can easily connect to the end user
Manual Testing Training in Credo Systemz – Reviews
I Completed my Manual Testing training at Credo Systemz. It was a one-to-one session and my understanding of the technology was made easier with real time practical scenarios,it's helpful to me. I do recommend this to professionals at any level.
Hello friends Gopi here to share my thoughts about Mobile Testing Training in Credo Systemz, I am very glad to share that I really had learned a lot here in the past months about Mobile Testing and the trick and tips in it. As I'm a manual tester joined here for Mobile testing with zero knowledge, Now completing the session like a professional. Definitely worth the money. I recommend Credo as the BEST
I took Manual Testing training. Vijay was my instructor. He explained everything in a detailed way with examples and scenarios and answered patiently to all my doubts. I would like to thank him for his efforts and time..really worth it
Hello friends, I'm Selva, Happy to give my review about Credo Systemz, I am actually from Nellai completed my BE Computer Science Engineering in 2017, I came to Chennai for IT training for my career. I came to know about Credo Systemz through Google. Once searched about them and found many positive reviews across the internet. Hence I like to contact them while discussing with them through phone they offered me a Free demo session with their placement team. I attend the demo session they offered me this Manual Testing training because it suits my profile aptly. My trainer Vijay handled the session very interactively, each and every topic is explained with real time examples. Learned a lot about IT industry as well. Thank You, Credo for providing the best training for beginners like me.
I have attended Manual testing course, The training went on well. Good interaction and there were people to support all the time.
Because of this i got offers in two reputed companies. Good to learn. Hope to continue for the other courses as well.
Most Popular Regions
- Manual Testing Training in Pallikarnai
- Manual Testing Training in Saidapet
- Manual Testing Training in Vadapalani
- Manual Testing Training in Porur
- Manual Testing Training in Koyambedu