- Strong knowledge about SDLC and STLC
- Complete understanding of the Principles of Testing
- Well versed about Static & Dynamic testing, Functional & Non-Functional Testing
- Hands-on knowledge about Test plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios
- Real-Time case studies about Test Process & Bug report
Upcoming Batch Details
Manual Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- The first job is to analyze the requirement given by the client
- Preparing the test cases & scenarios according to the requirement
- Conducting & Participating in the review meetings
- Analyse the prepared test cases and execute the test operation
- Defect Tracking
- Defects should be communicated to the developers
- Communicating the status of the project to the Test Manager
Call us @+91- 9884412301 to book your free demo..!
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) provides certification for software testers and it is also preferred by the countries all over the world. Our manual testing course content meets all the requirement to appear for the ISTQB examination.
For more details call us to (+91- 9884412301) book a free demo session with our trainers.