Virtusa – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Virtusa company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are the types of Authentication in ASP.NET?Types of Authentication in ASP.NET are:
- Anonymous Authentication.
- Basic Authentication.
- Digest Authentication.
- Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Certificate Authentication.
- port Authentication.
- Forms Authentication.
- Using Cookies.
2. What is ASP.NET AJAX?
3. What is the REST architecture?
REST, an architectural style for building distributed hypermedia driven applications, involves building Resource-Oriented Architecture by defining resources that implement uniform interfaces using standard HTTP verbs, and that can be identified by a Uniform Resource.
4. ASP.NET is cross-platform Explain.
The main difference is that ASP.NET Core is cross-platform which means it can run on macOS, Linux, and Docker as well as of course Windows. While ASP.NET is still supported and updated by Microsoft, most of their focus going forward will be to develop the new . NET Core platform.
5. What is Razor in ASP.NET
Razor Pages is a new aspect of ASP.NET Core MVC introduced in ASP.NET Core 2.0. It offers a "page-based" approach for building server-side rendered apps in the ASP.NET Core and can coexist with "traditional" MVC or Web API controllers.
6. What is ASP.NET Core?
ASP.NET Core is an open-source, cross-platform framework for building modern, cloud-based web apps on Windows, macOS, or Linux. ASP.NET Core provides the following benefits: A unified story for building web UI and web APIs. Integration of modern, client-side frameworks and development workflows.
7. What are the different versions of .NET Framework?The different versions of .NET Framework are:
- NET Framework 1.0.
- NET Framework 1.1.
- NET Framework 2.0.
- NET Framework 3.0.
- NET Framework 3.5.
- NET Framework 4.0.
8. What is an application server?
An application server is a software framework that provides an environment in which applications can run, no matter what the applications are or what they do. 1 It is dedicated to the efficient execution of procedures for supporting the construction of applications.
9. What is a base class and derived class?
The class whose members are inherited is called the base class, and the class that inherits those members is called the derived class. A derived class can have only one direct base class. However, inheritance is transitive.
10. What is the state management in ASP.NET?
State management means to preserve state of a control, web page, object/data, and user in the application explicitly because all ASP.NET web applications are stateless, i.e., by default, for each page posted to the server, the state of controls is lost.
11. What is the difference between trace and debug?
Write is only effective on builds where the DEBUG flag is defined, while Trace. Write is only effective when the TRACE flag is defined.
12. What is the difference between Hash table and Array list?
ArrayList is an ordered Collection of objects, the objects will be in the same order that you use to add them to the ArrayList. HashTable is a Collection of Key Value Pair. Each object in the HashTable is defined by a Key and Value. Generally the ArrayList is quicker than the HashTable to insert elements in some cases.
13. Explain the boxing and unboxing concept in .Net?
Boxing is the process of converting a value type to the type object or to any interface type implemented by this value type. When the common language runtime (CLR) boxes a value type, it wraps the value inside a System. Unboxing extracts the value type from the object. Boxing is implicit; unboxing is explicit.
14. What is .NET Framework and what are the main components of it?
.NET Framework is a software development framework for building and running applications on Windows. The two major components of . NET Framework are the Common Language Runtime and the . NET Framework Class Library. The Common Language Runtime is the execution engine that handles running applications.
15. What is manifest in .NET Framework?
An assembly manifest contains all the metadata needed to specify the assembly's version requirements and security identity, and all metadata needed to define the scope of the assembly and resolve references to the resources and classes.
16. What are the different types of indexes in .Net?
- Clustered Index. A B-Tree clustered index is the index that will arrange the rows physically in the memory in sorted order.
- Non-clustered Index. A non-clustered index is an index that will not arrange the rows physically in the memory in sorted order.
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.