Tech Mahindra – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Tech Mahindra company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is an open source web framework, created by the Microsoft, for building modern web apps and services that run on macOS, Linux, Windows, and Docker.
2. What are the different validators in ASP.NET?The different validation controls in ASP.NET are:
3. What is View State?
View state is the method that the ASP.NET page framework uses to preserve page and control values between the round trips. When the HTML markup for the page is rendered, the current state of the page and values that must be retained during postback are serialized into base64-encoded strings.
4. What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET?The session is stored in the following for ways in ASP.NET are:
- InProcMode. It is a default session mode and a value store in web server memory.
- State Server Mode. In this mode session data is stored in separate server.
- SQL Server Mode. In this session is stored in the database.
- Custom Mode.
5. What is caching in ASP.NET?
Caching is a technique of storing frequently used information in the memory, so that, when the same information is needed next time, it could be directly retrieved from the memory instead of being generated by the application. The ASP.NET runtime includes a key-value map of CLR objects called cache.
6. How can we apply themes in ASP.NET application?To create a page theme in ASP.NET application are:
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the name of the Web site for which you want to create a page theme, and then click Add ASP.NET Folder.
- Click Theme.
- Type a name for the new folder.
- Add files to your new folder for control skins, style sheets, and images that make up the theme.
7. What is MVC?
MVC stands for Model View Controller. It's a paradigm. It allows a coder to factor out the various components of an application and more easily update them. The MVC allows the programmer to create barriers to organize the code allowing a programmer to compartmentalize functionality.
8. What are Cookies in ASP.NET?
ASP.NET Cookie is a small bit of text that is used to store user-specific information. When a user requests for a web page, web server sends not just a page, but also a cookie containing the date and time. This cookie stores in a folder on the user's hard disk.
9. What is Ajax in ASP.NET?
AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages. AJAX allows web pages to be updated asynchronously by exchanging small amounts of data with the server behind the scenes. This means that it is possible to update parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
10. What are Web Services in ASP.NET?
A web service is a web application which is basically a class consisting of methods that could be used by the other applications. It also follows a code-behind architecture such as the ASP.NET web pages, although it does not have a user interface.
11. What are the Advantages of ASP.NET?Advantages of ASP.NET are:
- Improved Performance. The most obvious and important benefit of ASP.NET Core framework is its higher performance. Support of Cross-platform.
- Lesser Code.
- Easier Maintenance.
- Cloud-Based Web Application Development Support.
12. What is the concepts of Globalization and Localization in .NET?
Globalization is the process of designing the application in such a way that it can be used by users from across the globe. Localization, on the other hand, is the process of customization to make our application behave as per the current culture and locale.
13. What is the Web.config file in ASP?
web. config file is a xml based configuration file used in ASP.NET based application to manage various settings that concerned with the configuration of our website. In this way we can separate our application logic from configuration logic.
14. What is the App Domain Concept in ASP.NET?
An application domain is a logical isolation boundary created around.NET applications so that applications do not access or affect each other. Application domains are created by the runtime hosts, which are invoked by the common language runtime to load the applications that need to be executed.
15. What is Query String in ASP?
A query string is a collection of characters input to a computer or web browser. A Query String is helpful when we want to transfer a value from one page to another. A Query String Collection is used to retrieve the variable values in the HTTP query string.
16. What is master page in ASP.NET?
A master page is an ASP.NET file with the extension . master with a predefined layout that can include the static text, HTML elements, and server controls. The master page is identified by a special @ Master directive that replaces the @ Page directive that is used for ordinary.
17. What is tracing in .NET?
Tracing is an activity to follow execution path and display the diagnostic information related to a specific Asp.Net web page or application that is being executed on the web server. Tracing can be enabled at the development environment as well as in the production environment.
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.