WIPRO – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Wipro company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is the Microsoft corporation's propitiatory frontend language. It means "Active Server Pages". In the name itself, it's saying I'm active. The ASP code will run in the client machine and used to represent the data which is returning from the server.
2. What is ASP.NET MVC framework?
ASP.NET MVC is an open source web development framework from Microsoft that provides a Model View Controller architecture. ASP.net MVC offers an alternative to the ASP.net web forms for building web applications. It is a part of the . Net platform for building, deploying and running web apps.
3. What is an ASP.NET Web API framework?
The ASP.NET Web API is an extensible framework for the building HTTP based services that can be accessed in different applications on different platforms such as web, windows, mobile etc. It works more or less the same way as ASP.NET MVC web application except that it sends data as a response instead of html view.
4. Which would be the right framework to be used ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Web API?
ASP.Net MVC if you would want your controller to return data in the multiple formats like, JSON, XML, etc. Also, specifying the data format in the Web API is simple and easy to configure. Web API also scores over ASP.Net MVC in its ability to be self-hosted.
5. What is the web.config file and what is used for?
A configuration file is used to manage various settings that define a website. The settings are stored in the XML files that are separate from your application code. In this way you can configure settings independently from your code.
6. Which compiler is used in ASP.NET?
ASP.NET automatically compiles your application code and any dependent resources the first time a user requests a resource from the Web site. In general, ASP.NET creates an assembly for the each application directory and one for the main directory.
7. ASP.NET is open-source. Explain.
ASP.NET is an open source web framework, created by Microsoft, for building modern web apps and services with the . NET. ASP.NET is cross platform and runs on Linux, Windows, macOS, and Docker.
8. Explain the request flow in ASP.NET MVC framework.
Request is being taken from User to controller. Controller processes the request from the user and creates a data Model of that particular request. Data model that is being created is then passed to View that handles the frontend or the design.
9. What does “PostBack” mean in ASP.NET?
PostBack is the name given to the process of submitting an ASP.NET page to the server for processing. PostBack is done if certain credentials of the page are to be checked the against some sources.
10. Explain the ASP.NET page life cycle in brief.
ASP.NET page runs, the page goes through a life cycle in which it performs a series of processing steps. These are include the initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering.
11. What is view state in ASP.NET?
View state is the method that the ASP.NET page framework uses to preserve page and control values between the round trips. When the HTML markup for the page is rendered, the current state of the page and values that must be retained during postback are serialized into base64-encoded strings.
12. What is the difference between custom controls and user controls?
The main difference between Custom Control and User Control is that they inherit from the different levels in the inheritance tree . A Custom Control generally inherits from the System. Windows. A UserControl inherits from the System.
13. What are the different Validators in ASP.NET?The different Validators in ASP.NET are:
14. What does the method Finalize do in ASP.NET?
The Finalize method is used to perform cleanup operations on unmanaged resources held by the current object before the object is destroyed. The method is protected and therefore is accessible only through this class or through a derived class.
15. What is RedirectPermanent in ASP.Net?
The RedirectPermanent method overload provides a 301 HTTP status code in the response and includes the URL to redirect the request to. A 301 HTTP status code is a standard code in an HTTP response. It indicates that a permanent redirection exists, and it provides the redirection location.
16. What are web controls in ASP.NET?
Web controls are basically HTML elements wrapped under easy to use scripting tags of ASP+ and provide rich functionality in your FORMs or pages. Web controls range from the simple text box to advance girds and lists.
17. What is a web service?
A web service is any piece of software that makes itself available over the internet and uses a standardized XML messaging system. XML is used to encode all the communications to a web service. For example, a client invokes a web service by sending an XML message, then waits for a corresponding XML response.
18. What are the types of Authentication in ASP.NET?NET provides different types to authenticate a user:
- Anonymous Authentication.
- Basic Authentication.
- Digest Authentication.
- Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Certificate Authentication.
- port Authentication.
- Forms Authentication.
- Using Cookies.
19. What is ASP.NET AJAX?
20. What is the REST architecture?
REST is a software architectural style that defines the set of rules to be used for creating web services. It allows requesting systems to access and manipulate web resources by using a uniform and predefined set of rules. Interaction in REST based systems happen through the Internet's Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.
- Dot Net Developer Course in Velachery
- Dot Net Developer Training in Adyar
- Dot Net Developer Course in Chennai
- Dot Net Developer Course with Placement in Chennai
- Best Dot Net Developer Course in OMR
- Dot Net Developer Course in Online
- Dot Net course with Placement
- Dot Net developer course with Placement
- Dot Net Developer Course in Chennai
- Dot Net developer Course Free