TransUnion – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in TransUnion company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is MVC?
MVC stands for Model View Controller. It's a paradigm. It allows a coder to factor out the various components of an application and more easily update them. The MVC allows the programmer to create barriers to organize the code allowing a programmer to compartmentalize functionality.
2. What are Cookies in ASP.NET?
ASP.NET Cookie is a small bit of text that is used to store user-specific information. When a user requests for a web page, web server sends not just a page, but also a cookie containing the date and time. This cookie stores in a folder on the user's hard disk.
3. What is Ajax in ASP.NET?
AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages. AJAX allows web pages to be updated asynchronously by exchanging small amounts of data with the server behind the scenes. This means that it is possible to update the parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
4. What are Web Services in ASP.NET?
A web service is a web application which is basically a class consisting of methods that could be used by the other applications. It also follows a code-behind architecture such as the ASP.NET web pages, although it does not have a user interface.
5. What are the Advantages of ASP.NET?Advantages and Disadvantages of ASP.NET are:
- It allows for separation of concern.
- Reduces coding time.
- Consists of some of out-of- the box features.
- World class toolbox.
- Delivers power and flexibility.
- Customizability and Extensibility.
6. What is the web API in ASP.NET?
Web API is an application programming interface that is used to enable communication or interaction with software components with each other. ASP.NET Web API is a framework that makes it easy to build the HTTP Service that reaches a broad range of clients, including browsers and mobile devices.
7. Describe application state management in ASP.NET?
Application state is a data repository available to all classes in an ASP.NET application. Application state is stored in memory on the server and is faster than the storing and retrieving information in a database.
8. What is the ASP.NET page life Cycle?
Page_PreInit Event - This event is the first event which gets executed during the page life cycle. You can use this event to change the Master Page and Theme of the page.
9. What is the ASP.NET page life cycle events?
An event is a message sent by an object to signal the occurrence of an action. An event is a message sent by an object to signal the occurrence of an action. This action can be caused by the user interaction such as button click, mouse click, etc. The Object that sent the event is called the event sender.
10. What are the different validators in ASP.NET?ASP.NET provides the following validation controls are:
- Required Field Validator.
- Range Validator.
- Compare Validator.
- Regular Expression Validator.
- Custom Validator.
- Validation Summary.
11. What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET?The different Session state management options available in ASP.NET are:
- InProcMode. It is a default session mode and a value store in web server memory.
- State Server Mode. In this mode session data is stored in separate server.
- SQL Server Mode. In this session is stored in the database.
- Custom Mode.
12. What is View State?
View state is the method that the ASP.NET page framework uses to preserve page and control values between round trips. When the HTML markup for the page is rendered, the current state of the page and values that must be retained during the postback are serialized into base64-encoded strings.
13. What is caching in ASP.NET?
Caching is a technique of storing frequently used data/information in memory, so that, when the same data is needed next time, it could be directly retrieved from the memory instead of being generated by the application. The ASP.NET runtime includes a key-value map of CLR objects called cache.
14. How can we apply themes in ASP.NET application?
- To an individual View, by adding the style attribute to a View element in the XML for your layout.
- Or, to an entire Activity or application, by adding the android:theme attribute to the
element in the Android manifest. or
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.