Capgemini – Dot Net Interview Questions
Here is the list of Dot Net Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is ASP.Net?
ASP.NET stands for the Active Server Pages Network Enabled Technologies. In 2002, Microsoft released the first version of the ASP.NET framework. It was based on the CLR , which enables developers to build ASP.NET applications in different .
2. What's the use of Response.Output.Write()?
Response. write() is used to display the normal text and Response. output. write() is used to display the formated text.
3. In which event of page cycle is the ViewState available?
ViewState is loaded on the page. Each child control of the page is initialized to its the design time values.
4. What is the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
Response. Redirect simply tells the browser to visit another page. Server. Transfer helps to reduce the server requests, keeps the URL the same and, with a little bug-bashing, allows you to transfer the query string and form variables.
5. What are the different validators in ASP.NET?The different validators in ASP.NET are:
6. What is ViewState?
View state is the page-level state management technique used in the ASP.NET page framework to retain the value of controls and the page between round trips. View state is ideally used when the data to be preserved is relatively small and the data need not be secured.
7. Where the viewstate is stored after the page postback?
ViewState is stored in a hidden field on the page at client side. ViewState is transported to the client and back to the server, and is not stored on the server or any other the external source.
8. What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET?The different Session state management options available in ASP.NET are:
- InProcMode. It is a default session mode and a value store in web server memory.
- State Server Mode. In this mode session data is stored in separate server.
- SQL Server Mode. In this session is stored in the database.
- Custom Mode.
9. What is caching?
The data in a cache is generally stored in fast access hardware such as RAM and may also be used in correlation with a software component. A cache's primary purpose is to increase the data retrieval performance by reducing the need to access the underlying slower storage layer.
10. What are the different types of caching?The different types of caching are:
- Web Caching
- Data Caching
- Application/Output Caching
- Distributed Caching
11. List the events in page life cycle.
When an ASP.NET page runs, the page goes through a life cycle in which it performs a series of processing steps. These are include the initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering.
12. What is the good practice to implement validations in aspx page?
13. What is the difference between web config and machine config?
The web. config files specify configuration settings for a particular web application, and are located in the application's root directory; the machine. config file specifies the configuration settings for all of the websites on the web server, and is located in $WINDOWSDIR$\Microsoft.Net\Framework\Version\Config.
14. What are the asp.net Security Controls?Asp.net Security Controls are:
: Provides a standard login capability that allows the users to enter their credentials : Allows you to display the name of the logged-in user : Displays whether the user is authenticated or not Provides various login views depending on the selected template : : Provides the web site administrators with the capability to email the users their lost password
TOP MNC's DOT NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Dot Net Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Dot Net.