Accenture – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- Explain the characteristics of Android.
- Why cannot you run the standard Java bytecode on Android?
- Can Android applications only be programmed in Java?
- What is the difference between an implicit intent and an explicit intent?
- What is ADB?
- What are the different storage methods in Android?
- What is action in Android?
- What is an ANR notification in Android?
- Define the three key loops when monitoring an activity.
- How do you find a view element in your program?
- Which dialog boxes can you use in your Android application?
- What is the best database for Android applications?
- Can two different Android apps share the same Linux ID?
- What’s DDMS?
- What is ‘ANR’?
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.