Accenture – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Android Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1. Explain the characteristics of Android.
Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for the touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
2. Why cannot you run the standard Java bytecode on Android?
Android uses the Dalvik VM, instead of the Java VM. Due to this, you cannot execute the standard java programs on an Android device. Additionally, Android programs are supported by various XML files like the Android Manifest, layout files, resource files etc.
3. Can Android applications only be programmed in Java?
Android software development is the process by which applications are created for devices running the Android operating system. Google states that "Android apps can be written using Kotlin, Java, and C++ languages" using the Android software development kit , while using the other languages is also possible.
4. What is the difference between an implicit intent and an explicit intent?
In explicit intent, the action target is delivered even the filter is not consulted. When you make an implicit call with the intent.
5. What is ADB?
Android Debug Bridge is a versatile command-line tool that lets you communicate with a device. The adb command facilitates a variety of device actions, such as installing and debugging apps, and it provides access to a Unix shell that you can use to run a variety of the commands on a device.
6. What are the different storage methods in Android?The different storage methods in Android are:
- Internal file storage: Store app-private files on the device file system.
- External file storage: Store files on the shared external file system.
- Shared preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
- Databases: Store structured data in a private database.
7. What is action in Android?
Actions are entry points into your app that define the invocation and discovery model for your app. You declare Actions in a JSON file called an Action package, which you eventually upload to your developer project when you want to test or submit your Actions project for the approval.
8. What is an ANR notification in Android?
ANR stands for Application Not Responding, which means that your app does not register events on the UI Thread anymore because a long running operation is executed there.
9. Define the three key loops when monitoring an activity.
The APK file is compressed format of the AndroidManifest. xml file, application code, resource files, and other files. A project is compiled into a single .
10. How do you find a view element in your program?
View view = (View) LayoutInflater.from(ctx).inflate(R.layout.preference_report_bug_layout, null); EditText editText = view.findViewById(R.id.bug_description_edittext); builder.setView(view);
11. Which dialog boxes can you use in your Android application?Android supports 4 dialog boxes are:
12. What is the best database for Android applications?The best database for Android applications are:
- AWS RDS.
13. Can two different Android apps share the same Linux ID?
It's possible to arrange for two apps to share the same Linux user ID, in which case they are able to access each other's files. To conserve system resources, apps with the same user ID can also arrange to run in the same Linux process and share the same VM. The apps must also be signed with the same certificate.
14. What’s DDMS?
Android ships with a debugging tool called the Dalvik Debug Monitor Server, which provides port forwarding services, screen capture on the device, thread and heap information on the device, logcat, process, and radio state information, incoming call and SMS spoofing, location data spoofing, and more.
15. What is ‘ANR’?
Application Not Responding is an android error that happens when the UI thread becomes unresponsive to the user. When the application becomes unresponsive, the user is presented with an ANR dialog that gives them the option to force quit the application.
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.
To become a Android Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Android Training. We help you to crack any level of Android Interviews and We offering Android Training with 100% Placements.