Blackboard – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Blackboard company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are the features of Android?The features of Android are:
- Android Earthquake Alerts System is rolling out globally.
- Star what's important with the Messages app.
- Find the perfect Emoji Kitchen sticker at the perfect time.
- Access more of your favorite apps with just your voice.
- Improved Password Input and gaze detection on Voice Access.
2. Explain Android Architecture.
Android architecture is a software stack of components to support the mobile device needs. Android software stack contains a Linux Kernel, collection of c/c++ libraries which are exposed through an application framework services, runtime, and application.
3. What is APK format?
Android Package is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games and middleware.
4. What is the life cycle of android activity?There are seven methods that manage the life cycle of an Android application are:
5. What is an Android Framework?
The android framework is the set of API's that allow developers to quickly and easily write apps for the android phones. It consists of the tools for designing UIs like buttons, text fields, image panes, and system tools like the intents, phone controls, media players.
6. What is the difference between File, Class, and Activity in android?
File - It is a block of arbitrary information, or resource for storing information. It can be of any type. Activity - An activity is the equivalent of a Frame/Window in GUI toolkits. It is not a file or a file type it is just a class that can be extended in the Android for loading UI elements on view.
7. What is Google Android SDK? What are the tools placed in android SDK?
The Android software development kit is a set of the development tools used to develop applications for the Android platform that has become Apple's biggest rival in the smartphone space.
8. What is a Toast? Write its syntax?
Andorid Toast can be used to the display information for the short period of time. A toast contains message to be displayed the quickly and disappears after sometime.Toast toast=Toast. makeText(getApplicationContext(),"Hello Javatpoint",Toast. LENGTH_SHORT);
9. What is an Android Framework?
Xamarin is an open-source framework used to design Android apps with “. NET”. It is relatively older than most other the cross-platform frameworks. Xamarin boasts an advanced toolset through which developers can work with a shared code written in the C# or XAML.
10. What is the use of WebView in Android?
Android WebView is used to display the web page in android. The web page can be loaded from same application or URL. It is used to the display online content in android activity. Android WebView uses webkit engine to display the web page.
11. What are the different kinds of context in Android?There are mainly two types of context are available in Android are:
- Application Context.
- Activity Context.
12. What are the different storage methods in Android?There are four type of storage methods are:
- Internal file storage: Store app-private files on the device file system.
- External file storage: Store files on the shared external file system.
- Shared preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
- Databases: Store structured data in a private database.
13. Explain Folder, File & Description of Android Apps
An app folder is a collection of the two or more apps, both in the same spot on the Home screen.Place on the same Home screen page the icons that you want to put in the folder. Long-press one icon and drag it right on top of the other icon. The folder is created.
14. What is an Android Runtime?
Android runtime is the managed runtime used by the applications and some system services on Android. ART and its predecessor Dalvik were originally created specifically for the Android project. ART as the runtime executes the Dalvik Executable format and the Dex bytecode specification.
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.