Capgemini – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What are the core components under the Android application architecture?
- What composes a typical Android application project?
- What is the difference between a regular bitmap and a nine-patch image?
- What language is supported by Android for application development?
- Who is the founder of Android?
- What is a singleton class in Android?
- What is sleep mode in Android?
- What do you mean by a drawable folder in Android?
- What is DDMS?
- Define Android Architecture?
- Name the dialog box which is supported by Android?
- Name some exceptions in Android?
- What are the basic tools used to develop an Android app?
- What is the importance of an emulator in Android?
- What are the core building blocks of android?
- What are the dialog boxes that are supported in Android?
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.