Capgemini – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are the core components under the Android application architecture?
The core building blocks or fundamental components of android are activities, views, intents, services, content providers, fragments and AndroidManifest. xml.
2. What composes a typical Android application project?
A project under the Android development, upon compilation, becomes an . apk file. xml file, application code, resource files, and other related files.
3. What is the difference between a regular bitmap and a nine-patch image?
Nine-patch images allow you to choose the area of the image that can be scaled and the area that should keep unscaled, unlike the regular images that are scaled along the height and width in the same way. It is useful for layouts that can vary greatly in size.
4. What language is supported by Android for application development?
Android software development is the process by which applications are created for devices running the Android operating system. Google states that "Android apps can be written using Kotlin, Java, and C++ languages" using the Android software development kit , while using other languages is also possible.
5. Who is the founder of Android?
The Android operating system was developed by Google for use in all of its touchscreen devices, tablets, and cell phones. This operating system was first developed by the android.
6. What is a singleton class in Android?
A singleton is a design pattern that restricts the instantiation of a class to only one instance. Notable uses include controlling concurrency and creating a central point of access for an application to access its data store.
7. What is sleep mode in Android?
The Hibernation-Sleep mode puts the phone into a very low power state, but doesn't shut it all the way down. The advantage is that the Droid Bionic turns itself on faster the next time you press and hold the Power Lock button.
8. What do you mean by a drawable folder in Android?
A Drawable resource is a general concept for a graphic which can be drawn. The simplest case is a graphical file ,which would be represented in the Android via a BitmapDrawable class. Every Drawable is stored as individual files in one of the res/drawable folders.
9. What is DDMS?
DDMS stands for Dalvik Debug Monitor Server .A debugging tool from the Android software development kit . Able to monitor operations in the emulator as well as the real devices, DDMS reports the details of each processing thread and time spent whether in the app or Android OS.
10. Define Android Architecture?
Android architecture is a software stack of components to support mobile device needs. Android software stack contains a Linux Kernel, collection of c/c++ libraries which are exposed through an application of the framework services, runtime, and application.
11. Name the dialog box which is supported by Android?
Android mainly support a maximum of four dialog boxes. It includes Alert dialog box, Progress Dialog box, and DatePickerDialog box and finally TimePickerDialog box. The DatePickerDialog box is used for the selecting a date by the user. TimePickerDialog box is used to select the time by the user.
12. Name some exceptions in Android?some exceptions in Android are:
- Application Not Responding.
13. What are the basic tools used to develop an Android app?The basic tools used to develop an Android app are:
- Android Studio.
- Android Debug Bridge.
- AVD Manager.
- GameMaker: Studio.
14. What is the importance of an emulator in Android?
The emulator lets developers “play” around an interface that acts as if it were an actual mobile device. They can write and test codes, and even debug. Emulators are a safe place for the testing codes especially if it is in the early design phase.
15. What are the core building blocks of android?
The core building blocks or fundamental components of android are activities, views, intents, services, content providers, fragments and AndroidManifest.
16. What are the dialog boxes that are supported in Android?Dialog boxes supported in Android are:
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.