Contus – Android Interview Questions
Here is the list Android Interview Questions which are recently asked in Contus company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
- What is Application?
- What is Context?
- What is Armv7?
- Why bytecode cannot be run in Android?
- What is a BuildType in Gradle? And what can you use it for?
- Explain the build process in Android.
- What is the Android Application Architecture?
- What’s the difference between onCreate() and onStart()?
- Difference between AsyncTasks & Threads?
- What is the AndroidManifest.xml? What is the proper way of setting up an Android-powered device for app development?
- Enumerate the steps in creating a bounded service through AIDL.
- What are the core components under the Android application architecture?
- What composes a typical Android application project?
- What is portable wi-fi hotspot?
TOP MNC's ANDROID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Android Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Android.