Accenture – DevOps Interview Questions
Here is the list of DevOps Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our DevOps Training has Answered all the below Questions.
1. What is DevOps?
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
2. In terms of development and infrastructure, mention the core operations of DevOps.
The core operations of DevOps are application development, code developing, code coverage, unit testing, packaging, deployment with infrastructure, provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and deployment.
3. What are some technical and business benefits of DevOps work culture?The top 7 benefits of DevOps are:
- Improved operational support and faster fixes.
- Good processes across IT and teams, including automation.
- Increased team flexibility and agility.
- Happier, more engaged teams.
- Cross-skilling and self-improvement.
- Collaborative working.
- Respect from senior management
4. Name some of the most important DevOps tools?The important DevOps tools in devops are:
5. What is CI? What is its purpose?
The technical goal of CI is to establish a consistent and automated way to build, package, and test applications. With consistency in the integration process in place, teams are more likely to commit code changes more frequently, which leads to better collaboration and the software quality.
6. Name three important DevOps KPIs.
Key Performance Indicators are metrics widely used to know how good are some practices, products, projects or even initiatives. Well, planning projects define KPIs that are collected from day zero and followed in all the steps.
7. What is the difference between continuous deployment and continuous delivery?
Continuous delivery is a software engineering practice in which teams develop, build, test, and release software in short cycles. Continuous Deployment is the process by which qualified changes in software code or architecture are deployed to production as soon as they are ready and without the human intervention.
Free PDF : Get our updated DevOps Course Content pdf
8. What is DevOps? Is it a tool?
DevOps Tool is an application that helps automate the software development process. It mainly focuses on the communication and collaboration between product management, software development, and operations professionals.
9. What are the core operations of DevOps in terms of development and infrastructure?
The core operations of DevOps are application development, code developing, code coverage, unit testing, packaging, deployment with the infrastructure, provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and deployment.
10. How does HTTP work?
HTTP gives users a way to interact with the web resources such as HTML files by transmitting hypertext messages between clients and servers. PUT directly modifies an existing web resource or creates a new URI if need be. DELETE gets rid of a specified resource.
11. Can one consider DevOps as an Agile methodology?
DevOps is an extension of the agile built around the practices that are not in agile's focus. When used together, both practices improve software development and lead to the better products.
12. Can you tell me the advantages of using Git?Two main advantages of using Git are:
- Tracking the changes and updates. We are able to see who made which changes. Git also provides when and why a change was made.
- Allowing to work collaboratively. Software development projects usually require many people to work together.
13. Are git fetch and git pull the same?
Git fetch is the command that tells your local git to retrieve the latest meta-data info from the original yet doesn't do any file transferring. git pull on the other hand does that and brings those changes from the remote repository.
14. What are the benefits of using version control?
Version control helps teams solve these kinds of problems, tracking every individual change by each contributor and helping prevent concurrent work from conflicting. Changes made in one part of the software can be incompatible with that those made by another developer working at the same time.
15. How do you handle the merge conflicts in Git?The merge conflicts in Git are:
- The easiest way to resolve a conflicted file is to open it and make any necessary changes.
- After editing the file, we can use the git add a command to stage the new merged content.
- The final step is to create a new commit with the help of the git commit command.
Book a Free Mock Interviews and Test your DevOps Knowledge with our Experts
TOP MNC's DEVOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all DevOps Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in DevOps.
To become a DevOps Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best DevOps Training. We help you to crack any level of DevOps Interviews and We offering DevOps Training with 100% Placements.