Hexaware – DevOps Interview Questions
Here is the list of DevOps Interview Questions which are recently asked in Hexaware company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Which Are The Top Devops Tools?The Top Devops Tools are:
2. How Is Devops Different From Agile / Sdlc?
DevOps is a practice of bringing development and operations teams together whereas Agile is an iterative approach that focuses on collaboration, customer feedback and the small rapid releases. DevOps focuses on the constant testing and delivery while the Agile process focuses on constant changes.
3. What Is The Need For Devops?
DevOps is important because it's a software development and operations approach that enables the faster development of new products and easier maintenance of existing deployments.
4. What Are Adoptions Of Devops In Industry?
DevOps is an approach in which traditional software engineering roles are merged and communication is enhanced to improve the production release frequency and maintain the software quality. There seem to be benefits in adopting DevOps but practical industry experiences have seldom been reported.
5. How Is Chef Used As A Cm Tool ?
Chef is a configuration management technology used to automate the infrastructure provisioning. It is developed on the basis of the Ruby DSL language. It is used to streamline the task of configuration and managing the company's server. It has the capability to get integrated with any of the cloud technology.
6. Why Are Configuration Management Processes And Tools Important ?
Configuration management helps the engineering teams build robust and stable systems through the use of tools that automatically manage and monitor updates to configuration data. Complex software systems are composed of components that differ in granularity of size and complexity.
7. Which Are Some Of The Most Popular Devops Tools ?The Most Popular DevOps Tools are:
- Version Control tools.
- Container Management tools.
- Application Performance Monitoring tools.
- Deployment & Server Monitoring tools.
- Configuration Management tools.
- CI / Deployment Automation tools.
- Test Automation tools.
- Artifact Management tools.
8. How Devops Is Helpful To Developers ?
Developer patterns and technologies are very useful in the operations side. Being able to pull in things such as the infrastructure as code, version control, static analysis, and code reviews allows DevOps to be more efficient and more the effective, often using the same programming languages.
9. Name The Popular Scripting Language Of Devops ?
10. List The Agile Methodology Of Devops?The Agile Methodology Of DevOps are:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
11. Which Are The Areas Where Devops Are Implemented?
Vizuri experts have grouped DevOps automation processes into the four areas of focus for implementing automation that can each help your organization gain efficiencies and improve your overall IT processes: Build, Deployment, Test, and Infrastructure.
12. The Scope For Ssh ?
- SSH is a Secure Shell which provides users with a secure, encrypted mechanism to log into systems and transfer files.
- To log out a remote machine and work on the command line.
- To secure encrypted communications between two hosts over an insecure network.
13. What Are The Advantages Of Devops With Respect To Technical And Business Perspective?
Benefits of DevOps can bring the consistent improvements in maintaining software quality, scale and predictability, reduce the cost of designing, testing, writing and deploying software, and satisfy customer requirements faster.
14. What Are The Core Operations Of Devops In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure ?
The core operations of DevOps are the application development, code developing, code coverage, unit testing, packaging, deployment with infrastructure, provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and deployment.
15. What Are The Anti-patterns Of Devops?Twelve DevOps Anti-Patterns are:
- DevOps is a process. Not exactly.
- Agile equals DevOps?
- Rebrand your ops/dev/any team as the DevOps.
- Start a separate DevOps group.
- The hostile takeover.
- DevOps is a buzzword.
- Sell DevOps as a silver bullet.
- DevOps means Developers Managing Production.
TOP MNC's DEVOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all DevOps Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in DevOps.