Dell – DevOps Interview Questions
Here is the list of DevOps Interview Questions which are recently asked in Dell company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Which Are Some Of The Most Popular Devops Tools ?The Most Popular Devops Tools are:
2. How We Can Make Sure New Service Is Ready For The Products Launched?The Product Launch Checklist are:
- Learn about your customer.
- Write a positioning statement.
- Pitch your positioning to stakeholders.
- Plan your go-to-market strategy.
- Set a goal for the launch.
- Create promotional content.
- Prepare your team.
- Launch the product.
3. What Are The Major Difference Between The Linux And Unix Operating Systems ?
Linux threat detection and the solution are very fast while Unix users require longer wait times to get the proper bug fixing patch. Important versions of Linux are Redhat, Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Solaris, whereas important versions of Unix are HP-UX, AIS, BSD, etc.
4. What Are Vagrant And Its Uses?
Vagrant is a tool for building and managing virtual machine environments in a single workflow. With an easy-to-use workflow and focus on the automation, Vagrant lowers development environment setup time, increases production parity, and makes the "works on my machine" excuse a relic of the past.
5. How Devops Is Helpful To Developers ?
DevOps describes a culture and set of processes that bring development and operations teams together to complete software development. It allows organizations to create and improve products at a faster pace than they can with the traditional software development approaches. And, it's gaining popularity at a rapid rate.
6. Name The Popular Scripting Language Of Devops ?The Popular Scripting Language Of Devops are:
- Python Scripting in DevOps: In IT Infrastructure, Python has become an all-purpose language.
- Bash Scripting: Bash is one of the most frequently used Unix Shell Scripting and provides good support.
- Ruby: Ruby is another DevOps Scripting language that offers a lot of versatility.
7. List The Agile Methodology Of Devops?An Agile Approach to DevOps are:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
8. Which Are The Areas Where Devops Are Implemented?
Vizuri experts have grouped DevOps automation processes into four areas of focus for implementing the automation that can each help your organization gain efficiencies and improve your overall IT processes: Build, Deployment, Test, and Infrastructure.
9. The Scope For Ssh ?
SSH is a Secure Shell which provides users with a secure, encrypted mechanism to log into the systems and transfer files.
10. What Are The Advantages Of Devops With Respect To Technical And Business Perspective?
DevOps benefits business by improving office collaboration and communication. The more employees communicate and work together, the better they work together. This improves the employee camaraderie and boosts employee morale, which is why it is one of the most effective team management strategies.
11. What Are The Core Operations Of Devops In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure ?
The core operations of DevOps are application development, code developing, code coverage, unit testing, packaging, deployment with the infrastructure, provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and deployment.
12. What Are The Anti-patterns Of Devops?
An anti-pattern is a pattern that you use to fix a short-term problem at the expense of your long-term goals. The insidious thing about anti-patterns isn't that they don't work or fail outright, but that they work in the short term while causing the long-term failure and pain.
13. Explain With A Use Case Where Devops Can Be Used In Industry/ Real-life?
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and the infrastructure management processes.
14. What Is The Most Important Thing Devops Helps Us Achieve?
DevOps is important because it's a software development and operations approach that enables faster development of new products and easier maintenance of theexisting deployments.
15. What Are The Advantages Of Devops?
Reduce the implementation time of new services from months to minutes. Increase productivity of business and IT teams. Save costs on maintenance and upgrades, and eliminate unnecessary the capital expenditure. Standardize processes for easy replication and faster delivery.
16. How Do All These Tools Work Together?
Build - Continuous integration tools, build status. Test - Test and results determine performance. Package - Artifact repository, application pre-deployment staging. Release - Change management, release approvals, release automation.
17. Which Are The Top Devops Tools?The Top DevOps Tools are:
TOP MNC's DEVOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all DevOps Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in DevOps.