Siemens – DevOps Interview Questions
Here is the list of DevOps Interview Questions which are recently asked in Siemens company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What Is Amazon Quick Sight In Aws Devops?
Amazon QuickSight is a scalable, serverless, embeddable, machine learning-powered business intelligence service built for the cloud. QuickSight lets you easily create and publish the interactive BI dashboards that include Machine Learning-powered insights.
2. What Is Aws Iot In Aws Devops?
AWS IoT Greengrass is an Internet of Things open source edge runtime and cloud service that helps you build, deploy, and manage device software. Customers use AWS IoT Greengrass for their IoT applications on the millions of devices in homes, factories, vehicles, and businesses.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Aws Code Deploy In Aws Devops?Benefits DevOps Teams are:
- Scalability. AWS environments are provisioned with scalability in mind, enabling DevOps teams to support a single instance or quickly and easily expand to thousands of instances.
- Better Collaboration.
- AWS Developer-Specific Tools: CodePipeline and CodeBuild
4. What Is Vpc?
A virtual private cloud is the logical division of a service provider's public cloud multi-tenant architecture to support the private cloud computing.
5. What Is Vpc Peering?
A VPC peering connection is a networking connection between two VPCs that enables you to route traffic between them using private IP addresses. VPC peering allows you to deploy the cloud resources in a virtual network that you have defined.
6. Explain how you would handle revision (version) control?
In the software development process, revision control, also known as version control or source control, is the management of changes the made over time. These changes can be to source code, project assets, or any other information that goes into the finished product.
7. What are the types of Http requests?HTTP Request Types are:
- Sent when URL is submitted in the browser location bar or a user clicks a link.
- Send data in the URL and query string.
- Can bookmark.
- Used for read-only operations. View, search, sort, or filter data. Data does not change.
8. What are the key components of DevOps?The Most Critical Components of DevOps.
- An Agile Framework.
- Automated Testing.
- Configuration Management.
- Regular Integration.
- Infrastructure as Code.
9. Name a few cloud platform which are used for DevOps Implementation
Popular Cloud computing platform used for the DevOps implementation are: Google Cloud. Amazon Web Services. Microsoft Azure.
10. Give some benefits of using Version Control system
Version control systems allow you to compare files, identify differences, and merge the changes if needed prior to committing any code. Versioning is also a great way to keep track of the application builds by being able to identify which version is currently in development, QA, and production.
11. What is Jenkins used for in DevOps?
Jenkins is used to build and test your software projects continuously making it easier for developers to integrate the changes to the project, and making it easier for users to obtain a fresh build. Jenkins achieves Continuous Integration with the help of plugins. Plugins allow the integration of Various DevOps stages.
12. How do you implement CI/CD using Jenkins?To implement CI/CD using Jenkins are:
- We will create a git repository or use an existing one.
- Dev team have the responsibility to commit the code to Dev-Branch.
- Jenkins will fetch the code from Github and will map with the job enabled for a specific task.
13. Mention some post condition pipelines options that you used in Jenkinsfile?
Jenkins Pipeline is a suite of plugins which supports implementing and integrating continuous delivery pipelines into Jenkins. A continuous delivery pipeline is an automated expression of your process for getting the software from version control right through to your users and customers.
TOP MNC's DEVOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all DevOps Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in DevOps.