Deloitte – AWS Interview Questions
Here is the list of AWS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Deloitte company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Explain how the buffer is used in Amazon web services?
The Buffer is used in AWS which synchronize different components to manage balance in order to maintain speed so that it ensure efficiency among traffic and perform processing when requested in an unsynchronized way
2. Differentiate between vertical and horizontal scaling in AWS.
Horizontal Scaling involves in changing the number of nodes in a computing system whereas Vertical Scaling helps in increasing the size and computing power of a single instance or node without affecting others.
3. What is the total number of buckets that can be created in AWS by default ?
By default, can be created 100 buckets in each AWS accounts and can be increased up to 1000 by submitting a service limit increase.
4. Differentiate between Amazon RDS, Redshift and Dynamo DB.
Amazon Redshift is a data warehouse service in a Postgres compatible querying layer which is completely managed whereas RDS involves in effective managing of relational database. DynamoDB is a NoSQL database as a service.
5. Will you use encryption for S3 ?
AES-256 bit encryption can be used for data encryption with the help of customer provided key and removing it from its memory post completion of the encryption process for Amazon s3.
6. How can you send request to Amazon S3 ?
Request sending can be done using the REST API or the AWS SDK wrapper libraries that wrap the Amazon S3 REST API by simplifying the programming tasks in Amazon s3.
7. What is the difference between Amazon S3 and EBS ?
Amazon S3 can be accessed anywhere which is faster than AWS EBS, EFS with high performance and low latency whereas EBS is available in a particular region.
Free PDF : Get our updated AWS Course Content pdf
8. What happens when you launch instances in Amazon VPC ?
When you launch an EC2 instance into a VPC, the subnet has to be specified in which to instance is launched. The Amazon EC2 launch wizard in the Amazon EC2 console can be used to launch your instance.
9. Can I Vertically Scale An Amazon Instance? How?
Amazon service is not available for automatic scaling instances vertically because horizontal scaling offer scaling that doesn't incur down time.
10. How To Use Amazon Sqs?
The Amazon Sqs can be used by creating a queue followed by sending message and can be used followed by deleting the queue.
11. What are the features of Amazon cloud search?Amazon Cloud Search supports powerful search features such as:
- Searches of different types like free text, Boolean, and Faceted search.
- Autocomplete suggestions are made available to make search easy.
- Customizable relevance ranking and query-time rank expressions for producing optimum results.
- Field weighting and Geospatial search improves the quality in multiple languages.
12. What Is Configuration Management?
AWS Configuration Management is a service that helps in assessing, auditing, and evaluating the AWS resources configurations by monitoring and recording the AWS resource configurations and to evaluate the recorded configurations against desired configurations.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an Expert in AWS?Click here
TOP MNC's AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all AWS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in AWS.
To become a AWS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our AWS Course in chennai at Credo Systemz provide effective training to develop the skill set and job support with 100% Placements.