Wipro – AWS Interview Questions
Here is the list of AWS Interview Questions which are recently asked in Wipro company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is AWS?
Amazon web service is a platform that offers flexible, easy-to-use solutions for the cloud. The platform is developed with infrastructures as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS).
2. How is buffer used in AWS?
The Buffer in AWS establishes the balance among the components that helps to synchronize and maintain speed while getting requests and processes it in an unsynchronized way. It ensures efficiency in handling the process.
3. Explain the key components of AWS?The key components of AWS are
- DNS web service
- E-mail Service
- Access Management
- Simple Storage Device
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Elastic Block Store
4. What is AMI?
An Amazon Machine Image is a packaged environment containing a software configuration in which the machine images are like templates that are configured using an application server and OS.
5. Explain the relationship between an instance and AMI?
Instance is a copy of AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud which can be launched from an AMI in which AMI is a template that contains a software configuration involving operating system, an application server, and applications.
6. What des AMI include?
AWS includes EBS snapshots. Control permission launch, block device mapping which allows multiple instances to be created, to copy and deregister whenever needed.
7. What is S3?
Amazon S3 is object storage built to store and retrieves any amount of data from anywhere. It's a simple storage service that offers industry leading durability, availability, performance, security, and virtually unlimited scalability at very low costs.
8. How can you send request to Amazon S3?
We can send requests to Amazon S3 using the REST API or the AWS SDK with wrapper libraries and to simplify the programming tasks. Amazon S3 interactions are either authenticated or anonymous.
9. Explain TC2 instances?
T2 instance is a general purpose instance type that provides a baseline level of CPU performance with the ability to burst above the baseline when needed which is ideal for applications like micro-services, low-latency interactive applications, small and medium databases, virtual desktops, development, build and stage environments, code repositories, and product prototypes.
10. State the difference between Amazon S3 and EC2?
Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) is a virtual machine hosted in the cloud. An EC2 instance is like a remote computer running Windows or Linux and on which you can install whatever software you want, including a Web server running PHP code and a database server Amazon EBS (Elastic Block Store) is a virtual disk for your virtual machine, like your C: and D: drive. It is just a storage service, typically used to store large binary files.
11. Name several layers of cloud computing?The 4 layers of Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) which is the basic layer of cloud
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) is the second layer of the cloud in the platform
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
12. Mention the types of storages offered by AWS?The list of the main storage services available on the AWS Cloud, as follows:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Glacier.
- Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon EC2 Instance Storage.
- AWS Storage Gateway.
- AWS Snowball.
- Amazon CloudFront.
13. What is Amazon SQS?Amazon SQS is a message queue service used by distributed applications to exchange messages through a polling model, and can be used to decouple sending and receiving components.
Developers use SQS to build distributed applications with decoupled components without having to deal with the overhead of creating and maintaining message queues.
14. What is RedShift?
Amazon Redshift is a fully-managed petabyte-scale cloud based data warehouse product designed for large scale data set storage and analysis which enables you to use your data to acquire new insights for your business and customers It is also used to perform large scale database migrations.
Redshift managed storage uses large, high-performance SSDs in each RA3 node for fast local storage and Amazon S3 for longer-term durable storage.
15. What is Amazon EMR?
Amazon EMR stands for Amazon Elastic MapReduce – an Amazon Web Service tool is a platform that allows developers to write code for programs used for processing and analysing massive amounts of unstructured big data across computing clusters.
Amazon EMR is a managed cluster platform that simplifies running big data frameworks, such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark, on AWS to process and analyse vast amounts of data.
16. What is Hybrid cloud architecture?
A hybrid cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS) delivers IT resources like compute, storage, databases, and more, through an integration of AWS Cloud services with on-premises and edge infrastructure. With AWS, you can use the same infrastructure, services, APIs, and tools wherever you need it – from the cloud, to on premises, and to the edge.
17. List the features of Amazon cloud search?Amazon CloudSearch supports powerful search features such as:
- Free text, Boolean, and Faceted search.
- Autocomplete suggestions.
- Customizable relevance ranking and query-time rank expressions.
- Field weighting, Geospatial search.
- Highlighting, Support for 34 languages.
18. What are the Iaas, Paas and SaaS services in AWS
IaaS: cloud-based services, pay-as-you-go for services such as storage, networking, and virtualization. PaaS: hardware and software tools available over the internet. SaaS: software that's available via a third-party over the internet. On-premise: software that's installed in the same building as your business.
19. What are the key components of AWS?The key components of AWS are
- Amazon Cluster.
- Storage, Databases.
- Management and security.
- Networks, Analytics.
- Application services.
- Implementation and management.
TOP MNC's AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all AWS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in AWS.
To become a AWS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our AWS Course in chennai at Credo Systemz provide effective training to develop the skill set and job support with 100% Placements.