IBM – AWS Interview Questions
Here is the list of AWS Interview Questions which are recently asked in IBM company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What Are The Different Components Used In Aws?The different components used in AWS are
- Amazon Cluster.
- Management and security.
- Application services.
- Implementation and management.
2. Tell Me How To Use Amazon Sqs?
The Amazon Sqs can be used by creating a queue followed by sending a message and can be used followed by deleting the queue.
3. What Are Cluster Compute Instances?
The Cluster Compute Instances use hardware-assisted (HVM) virtualization by the other instance types and require boosting from EBS, so to create a new AMI is necessary in order to use them.
4. What Are The Provisions Provided By Amazon Virtual Private Cloud?
Amazon VPC provides advanced security features to perform inbound and outbound filtering in which the data can be stored in S3 storage and restrict access and it is accessible from instances inside your VPC.
5. What Is The Use Of Multi-threaded Fetching In Amazon S3?
The use of Multi-threading fetching in Amazon S3 is to fetch the objects concurrently to provide user access to upload files and threads in parallel using the multiple threads and map the task to make fetching easier.
6. How To Upload Files In Amazon S3 In Cloud Computing?
The process involves in 4 steps:
To separate the object into multiple parts using ‘dd‘, ‘split‘, etc in linux.
Initiate the multipart upload by receiving upload id in return
Upload each part with upload id and a part number
Finalize the upload using upload id and the part number / ETag pairs.
7. Tell Me How To Use Simpledb With Amazon?
Amazon SimpleDB helps users to store and query data in a NoSQL data store with database administration and can change the data model with automated data indexing.
8. Tell Me How Buffer Is Used In Amazon Web Services?
The Buffer in AWS establishes the balance among the components that helps to synchronize and maintain speed while getting requests and processes it in an unsynchronized way. It ensures efficiency in handling the process.
9. What Is High Memory Instances?
High Memory instances in EC2 offer 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 TB of memory in an instance which helps to build and run large in-memory databases, production deployments in the cloud.
Free PDF : Get our updated AWS Course Content pdf
10. What Is The Function Of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud?
The function of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) makes web-scale cloud computing easier, allowing you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction for developers.
11. What are the features of Amazon EC2 Service?
Amazon EC2 provides a number of powerful features for building scalable, failure resilient, and enterprise class applications with direct access to the processor and memory of the underlying server.
12. What Is Amazon Ec2 In Cloud Computing?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service providing resizable compute capacity which is designed to make web-scale computing in the cloud.
13. What Is Amazon Simpledb In Cloud Computing?
Amazon SimpleDB is a NoSQL data store to store and queries a data item that simplifies the work of database administration via web services requests.
14. What Is Amazon Sqs In Cloud Computing?
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a message queuing service which is fully managed to decouple and scale in different types of applications.
15. What Is Amazon S3 In Cloud Computing?
To store and retrieve any amount of data in Amazon Simple Storage Service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
16. Explain What Are The Provisions Provided By Amazon Virtual Private Cloud?
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a commercial cloud computing service that provides users a virtual private cloud, by "provisioning a logically isolated section of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud".
17. Explain What Are The Different Types Of Instances Used In Amazon Ec2?The range of instances is broken down into five Amazon EC2 Instance types
- General Purpose.
- Compute Optimized.
- GPU “Accelerated Computing” Instances.
- Memory Optimized.
- Storage Optimized.
18. Explain What Is The Function Of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud?
Amazon EC2 is used to launch as many or as few virtual servers as you need, configure security and networking, and manage storage. Amazon EC2 enables you to scale up or down to handle changes in requirements or spikes in popularity, reducing your need to forecast traffic.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an Expert in AWS?Click here
TOP MNC's AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all AWS Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in AWS.
To become a AWS Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our AWS Course in chennai at Credo Systemz provide effective training to develop the skill set and job support with 100% Placements.