L&T – Azure Interview Questions
Here is the list Azure Interview Questions which are recently asked in L&T company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. How are cloud service models different from each other?
Cloud computing is offered in three different service models which each satisfy a unique set of business requirements and the three models are known as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
2. How can you define cloud computing?
cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
3. What are the different models for the cloud deployments?
There are four cloud deployment models: public, private, community, and hybrid. Each deployment model is defined according to where the infrastructure for the environment is located.
4. I have two private servers and distributed some of the workloads on the public cloud then which type of cloud deployment is this?
VPN.When someone has some private servers on their premises, and also have distributed some of their workload on the public cloud, then the architecture is called Virtual Private Network. Azure VPN Gateway connects the on-premises networks to Azure through Site-to-Site VPNs in a similar way that you set up and connect to a remote branch office.
5. What do you mean by the Azure Cloud services and its significance too?
Azure Cloud Services is an example of a platform as a service and is designed to support applications that are scalable, reliable, and inexpensive to operate. In the same way that App Service is hosted on virtual machines , so too is Azure Cloud Services.
6. What services can be used to manage resources in Azure?
Azure Resource Manager is the deployment and management service for Azure. It provides a management layer that enables to create, update, and delete resources in your Azure account. Use management features, like access control, locks, and tags, to secure and organize the resources after deployment.
7. Which web apps can be deployed with Azure?
ASP.NET, PHP and WCF can be used as web applications for Microsoft azure. Microsoft has also released SDKs for Ruby and Java such that all the applications are written in these languages will be able to access Azure service platform API to the AppFabric service.
8. What are the different roles in Azure?
|Owner||Full access to all resources Delegate access to others|
|Contributor||Create and manage all of types of Azure resources Create a new tenant in Azure Active Directory Cannot grant access to others|
|Reader||View Azure resources|
|UserAccess Administrator||Manage user access to Azure resources|
9. Can you create a virtual machine by using Microsoft Azure Resource Manager in a Virtual Network?
Resource Manager cannot be used to deploy a virtual machine into a virtual network that was created using classic deployment.
10. How will you define the virtual machine scale sets in Azure?
Microsoft Azure VM Scale Sets are groups of individual virtual machines (VMs) within the Microsoft Azure public cloud that information technology (IT) administrators can configure and manage as a single unit. Administrators can use Azure VM Scale Sets to deploy complete services, rather than duplicate the same VMs.
11. Is it possible to support disks within scale sets?
The answer is yes and a scale set can define an attached data disks configuration that applies to all VMs in the set.
12. How will you define an availability set in Azure?
An availability set is a logical grouping of VMs that allows Azure to understand how your application is built to provide for redundancy and availability. We recommended that two or more VMs are created within an availability set to provide for a highly available application and to meet the 99.95% Azure SLA.
13. How will you define the Fault Domains?
A fault domain is a set of hardware components that share a single point of failure. To be fault tolerant to a certain level, we need multiple fault domains at that level. For example, to be rack fault tolerant, servers and the data must be distributed across multiple racks.
14. How can you define the Update domains in Azure?
Virtual machines get update domains automatically once they are put inside availability set. All virtual machines within that update domain will reboot together.
15. What do you mean by the network security groups?
A network security group contains security rules that allow or deny inbound network traffic to, or outbound network traffic from, several types of Azure resources. Associate zero, or one, network security group to each virtual network subnet and network interface in a virtual machine.
16. How scale sets and availability sets work together in Azure?
Availability Set consists of a set of discrete VMs. VM Scale Set consists of a set of identically configured VMs. A scale set consists of a set of identically configured VMs, also spread across fault domains.
17. What are the break-fix issues in Azure?
Technical problems in Azure are called break-fix issues and it is an industry term, which refers to work involved in supporting a technology when it fails in the normal course of its function, which requires intervention by a support organization to be restored to working order.
18. What is the usage of AAD (Azure Active Directory) in Azure?
Azure Active Directory is Microsoft's cloud-based identity and access management service, which helps the employees sign in and access resources in: External resources, such as Microsoft 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications.
19. What should be done when the maximum number of authentication attempts are completed in Azure ADD?
By default, smart lockout locks the account from sign-in attempts for one minute after 10 failed attempts for Azure Public tenants and 3 for Azure US Government tenants. The account locks again after each subsequent failed sign-in attempt, for one minute at first and longer in subsequent attempts.
20. How will you find the list of apps that are pre-integrated with ADD?
The list of apps that are pre-integrated with ADD can find these in the Windows Azure Active Directory application gallery.
21. How can you access apps to ADD?
- Register an application with Azure AD and create a service principal
- Sign in to your Azure Account through the Azure portal.
- Select Azure Active Directory.
- Select App registrations.
- Select New registration.
22. How will you define the Azure Service Fabric?
Azure Service Fabric is a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable micro services and containers. Service Fabric also addresses the significant challenges in developing and managing cloud native applications.
23. What is a VNET?
Azure Virtual Network is the private network in Azure which represents the Private network on the cloud. Azure virtual machines (VMs) can communicate securely with each other using the virtual network. For higher security, you have the provision to divide a VNet into multiple subnets.
24. How subscription administrator is different from the directory administrator in Azure?
An Azure subscription has a trust relationship with Azure Active Directory. A subscription trusts Azure AD to authenticate users, services, and devices. Multiple subscriptions can trust the same Azure AD directory. Each subscription can only trust a single directory.
TOP MNC's AZURE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Azure Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Azure.