Microsoft – Azure Interview Questions
Here is the list Azure Interview Questions which are recently asked in Microsoft company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are the different types of services offered in the cloud?The services offered by cloud computing companies can be categorized into three basic types:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
2. What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet for storing and managing data on remote servers, and then access data via the internet cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
3. What are the different cloud deployment models?
There are four cloud deployment models: public, private, community, and hybrid. Each deployment model is defined according to where the infrastructure for the environment is located. There are three main cloud service models: Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service.
4. What is Microsoft Azure and why is it used?
At its core, Azure is a public cloud computing platform—with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more.
5. Which service in Azure is used to manage resources in Azure?
Azure resource manager-This is because Azure resource manager is the azure tool for managing and deploying resources.
6. What are Roles and why do we use them?
There are two types of Azure Cloud Services roles and the only difference between the two is how your role is hosted on the VMs: Web role: Automatically deploys and hosts your app through IIS. Worker role: Does not use IIS, and runs your app standalone.
7. What are virtual machine scale sets in Azure?
Autoscale is a built-in feature of Cloud Services, Mobile Services, Virtual Machine Scale Sets and Websites that helps applications perform their best when demand changes. For example, you could have a web app that handles millions of requests during the day and none at night.
8. Do scale sets work with Azure availability sets?
Scale sets come with 5 fault domains and 5 update domains per placement group, which is the same thing as availability set. These are automatically assigned as machines are scaled out.
9. Why is Azure Active Directory used?
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's cloud-based identity and access management service, which helps your employees sign in and access resources in: External resources, such as Microsoft 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications.
10. What are Redis databases?
Redis is an open-source, in-memory key-value data store. A key-value data store is a type of NoSQL database in which keys serve as unique identifiers for their associated values. Any given Redis instance includes a number of databases, each of which can hold many different keys of a variety of data types.
11. How much storage can I use with a virtual machine?
VMDKs have a maximum size of 2TB – 512 bytes. Maximum amount of storage that can be assigned to a VM using VMDKs is as follows: 4 controllers x 15 disks each x 2TB (-512 bytes) = ~120TB.
12. How can one create a VM in Azure CLI?
- Launch Azure Cloud Shell.
- Create a resource group.
- Create virtual machine.
- Open port 80 for web traffic.
- Connect to virtual machine.
- Install web server.
- View the web server in action.
- Clean up resources.
13. What is Azure Search?
Azure Search is a cloud search service that gives developers infrastructure, APIs, and tools for building a rich search experience over private, heterogeneous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications.
14. What are the roles implemented in Windows Azure?The following three roles are implemented in Windows Azure:
- Web Role gives a web solution that is completely front-end which is similar to an ASP.NET application.
- Worker Role gives us solutions to all background service.
- Virtual Machine Role execute the roles of both, web and worker.
15. What are the three principal segments of Windows Azure platform?
Windows Azure has three principal segments: Compute, Storage, and Fabric. It gives a code that can be managed by the hosting environment and the calculation benefit through parts.
16. What is table storage in Windows Azure?
Azure Table storage is a service that stores non-relational structured data in the cloud, providing a key/attribute store with a schemaless design. Because Table storage is schemaless, it's easy to adapt your data as the needs of your application evolve.
17. What is autoscaling in Azure?
Autoscaling is the process of dynamically allocating resources to match performance requirements. As the volume of work grows, an application may need additional resources to maintain the desired performance levels and satisfy service-level agreements (SLAs).
18. What are the features of Windows Azure?
- Compute –It enables a user to deploy and manage VMs, containers and batch jobs, as well as support remote application access.
- Mobile and Web.
- Storage and Analytics.
- Networking and Integration.
- Media and content delivery network (CDN).
19. Explain Azure Fabric.
Azure Service Fabric is a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers.
20. What is a storage key?
When a storage account is created, Azure generates two 512-bit storage account access keys. These keys can be used to authorize access to data in the storage account via Shared Key authorization. Using Azure Key Vault makes it easy to rotate the keys without interruption to the applications.
TOP MNC's AZURE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Azure Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Azure.