Temenos – Azure Interview Questions
Here is the list Azure Interview Questions which are recently asked in Temenos company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. How will you differentiate the storage queues and service bus queues?
Storage queues provide a uniform and consistent programming model across queues, tables, and BLOBs – both for developers and for operations teams. Service Bus queues provide support for local transactions in the context of a single queue.
2. How will you define the Redis Cache in Azure?
The Azure Redis Cache is a high-performance caching service that provides in-memory data store for faster retrieval of data based on the open-source implementation Redis cache. This ensures low latency and high throughput by reducing the need to perform slow I/O operations.
3. Why Redis Cache in Azure has not the class library like other Azure Services?
Because each client is different, there is not one centralized class library instead each client maintains its own reference documentation.
4. How can you define the Redis Databases?
Azure Cache for Redis is backed by open-source Redis and natively supports Redis data structures including hashes, lists and sorted sets. If any application uses redis, it will work with Azure Cache for Redis. Streamline migration by importing and exporting Azure Cache for Redis database files.
5. Can you add some existing virtual machine to an availability set?
A Virtual machine can only be added to an availability set when it is created. To change the availability set, need to delete and then recreate the virtual machine.
6. Are there any user requirements when creating a new Virtual Machine?
- Choose VM/VMDR from the application picker.
- Go to Users > Users and select New > User. Use the wizard to define the user settings. Once you've added the user, we'll send them a welcome email with login instructions.
- For a non-Manager user, go to the Administration utility and edit the user's settings:
7. How can you define cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet for storing and managing data on remote servers, and then access data via the internet. They include Google Compute Engine, App engine, google cloud storage, Google container engine.
Free PDF : Get our updated Azure Course Content pdf
8. Which web apps can be deployed with Azure?
Azure Web Apps provides a platform to build an App in Azure without having to deploy, configure and maintain the own Azure VM's. To build Web App use the ASP.NET, PHP, Node JS and Python. They also integrate common development environments which could be Visual Studio and GitHub.
9. What are the different roles in Azure?
The different roles in Azure are Owner, contributor, reader, user access administrator.
10. How will you define an availability set in Azure?
An availability set is a logical grouping of VMs that allows Azure to understand how the application is built to provide for redundancy and availability. The two or more VMs are created within an availability set to provide for a highly available application and to meet the 99.95% Azure SLA.
11. What could be the reason for client disconnection from the Cache?The client connection disconnects after an extended idle time and connection can be idle for the following reasons:
- Network communication failures that prevent re-establishing a TCP connection to the server when the default "soft" mount option is used.
- Recent reconnection fixes that are not present in older kernels.
12. How will you define the Azure Search?
Azure Cognitive Search is a cloud search service that gives developers infrastructure, APIs, and tools for building a rich search experience over private, heterogeneous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications.
13. Does Azure support continuous integration or deployment services for the custom containers?
App Service supports CI/CD integration with Azure Container Registry and Docker Hub. To enable it, select On in Continuous deployment.
14. Give an overview of the Azure subscription pricing.
Each service on Azure is priced as a measured service. For example, pricing for virtual machines is calculated by summing the individual unit prices for the virtual CPUs, memory, storage, and networking services consumed.
15.How will you define the application partition scheme in Azure?
Azure table storage is a key-value store that's designed around partitioning. All entities are stored in a partition, and partitions are managed internally by Azure table storage.
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Azure ?
TOP MNC's AZURE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Azure Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Azure.