Accenture – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA – Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to create, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
2. What are the benefits of using RPA?Increase Productivity. Most of the robots made fromthat the RPA system are fully focused on specific tasks. The eight most significant of those benefits are:
- Increase Efficiency.
- Enhance Accuracy.
- Increase Security.
- Boost Scalability Opportunities.
- Improve Analytics.
- Enhance Customer Service.
3. What is the difference between UiPath vs BluePrism vs Automation Anywhere?
In this UiPath is a clear winner as it offers a user-friendly dashboard with simple drag-and-drop functionalities. And Automation Anywhere is developer-friendly and is completely script-based.While Blue Prism is much easier than Automation Anywhere and is a visual designer based but not completely like UiPath.
4. What are the characteristics of RPA?The Key characteristics of RPA are include:
- Computer-coded software.
- Programs imitating human interaction with applications.
- Cross-functional application.
- Virtual workforce controlled by business operations.
- Agile and non-invasive, works with existing IT architecture and governance.
5. What are the important Phases of RPA Life Cycle?
The first phase in RPA begins with analysis. Business team and RPA Architect work together to understand a business process for RPA development.
Bot Development: RPA developer (Team) starts working on the requirement in their environment possibly a distinct development environment.
6. How is a chatbot different from robotic process automation?
ChatBot – A bot programmed to chat with a user (human) like a human. ... RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – A bot programmed to automate a manual business process of executing a task or an activity within a business function. A business function can be like HR/Finance/Procurement etc.
7. What is the difference between traditional / IT automation and RPA?
Traditional automation makes use of APIs and other ways to integrate various systems while RPA uses software bots to understand user actions at the user interface level. Therefore, in the RPA vs traditional automation fight, RPA certainly is more convenient in terms of technology base and use.
8. What is the difference between UiPath and Selenium?
Selenium is a tool which available open-source and used for testing web applications or websites. Whereas UiPath is a GUI based Robotic Process Automation tool. It provides a complete solution for application integration, automating third-party applications, administrative IT tasks and business IT processes.
9. What are the general requirements of RPA for front and back office processing?Skills for RPA Developer
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Mastery of Automation tools, such as Blue Prism, UI Automation or UiPath.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C, C++, Java, Python or .Net.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL.
10. What do you by mean by the term Information Collection in RPA?
In RPA, robots need raw data or information to perform their operations smoothly and reliably. They generally collect this information from different resources and it is also possible that the same can be provided to them manually.
11. What does publishing an automation project mean in UiPath?
Publishing an automation project means archiving the project folder so that it are often sent to Robots and then executed. By default, all the files within the project folder are published. The default local publish location is %ProgramData%\\UiPath\\Packages . You can publish projects from Studio or from the command line.
12. What is Project Debugging in UiPath?
Debugging in UiPath Studio. WithIn the UiPath automation Debugging is that the process of identifying and removing errors in the application. It is done to make sure the applications are error-free. Breakpoints are used to pause the project execution to check the state at a given point.
13. What is tracing and how do you enable tracing in UiPath?
Tracing must be enabled. In UiPath Studio, tracing generates an . etl file. It contains binary log data at the trace level, like disk accesses or page faults, and is used to log high-frequency events while tracking the performance of an os.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.