TCS – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in TCS company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is expanding in UiPath RPA?
This expanded process requires either an attended robot or a hybrid robot use case. During a nutshell, if you look at more complex use cases that involve differing types of automation, this expands your automation opportunities.
2. How would you make a task in UiPath?Create a Task in Uipath are:
- Browse for folder
- Select File
- For Each Folder in Folder
- For Each
- Create list
- Append item to list
- Read list item
- Update list item
3. Explain about Recording in UiPath Studio?
Recording is an crucial a part of UiPath Studio, that can help you save a lot of time when automating your business processes. This functionality enables you to simply capture a user's actions on the screen and translates them into sequences.
4. What are Selectors and Wildcards in UiPath?
Wildcards are symbols that enable you to replace zero or multiple characters in a string. These are often quite useful when dealing with dynamically-changing attributes during a selector.
5. What is the Assign Activity in UiPath?Assign activity is generally used to assign a value or output to a variable. It can be used the inside loops, arrays, etc. You can create a variable classified in two ways:
- From Context Menu in Properties: In the Properties panel of any activity, right-click a field that can be edited, and select Create Variable from the context menu, or press Ctrl+K.
- From Variables Panel: Click Variables from Designer Panel and Variables panel is displayed.
6. What is the Delay Activity in UiPath?
Delay activity for creating you pause or stop the automation for a custom period of time. This is often used in projects where you need good timing like waiting and then start of some particular applications or waiting for information processing which you can use in the different activity.
7. What is the If Activity in UiPath?
Activity contains a statement and two conditions. The first condition is executed if that the statement is true, while the second one is executed if the statement is false.
8. What is the Switch Activity in UiPath?
The Switch activity enables you to select the one choice out of multiple, based on that the value of a specified expression. By default, the Switch activity uses the integer argument, but you can change it from the Properties panel, from the type argument list.
Free PDF : Get our updated UiPath Course Content pdf
9. What is the While Activity in UiPath?
The While activity enables you to execute a specific process repeatedly, while a specific condition is met.This type of activity may be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
10. What is the Break Activity in UiPath?Break Activity in Uipath are:
- If you want to come of loop once the required file is found , Use Break Activity.
- If you want all the files in folder to loop, You dont need to do anything. The loop will end once all the files are read from the folder.
11. What is bundle administrator in UiPath?
The assistance of the bundle director, you'll undoubtedly download the action bundles, systems, libraries, wrappers, and so on and you can likewise check the ones which are as of now present with in the compartment and you'll likewise refresh them or include or expel them.
12. What is venture investigating in UiPath?
Investigating is utilized for recognizing and also demonstrating the error for a specific undertaking. It has breakpoints and logging and it is a sort of amazing usefulness which can assist you with gathering data about the task and will feature the blunders well ordered.
13. What is Automatic Recording in UiPath?
Manual Recorder is used for keyboard shortcuts, hovering the mouse, extracting text, finding images and elements, copy and paste to clipboard. Automatic Recorder is used for activating windows, typing text, clicking on buttons, choosing an option in restraint boxes and drop-down lists.
14. What is distributing a computerization venture implies in UiPath?
Distributing of the computerization bundle shows chronicling it and therefore the related documents present specifically organizer for sending it to robots and afterward executing it.
15. What are UI Activities Properties in UiPath?UiPath Activities in Uipath are:
- Create Folder. - Download File. - Add Attachment. - Create Group. - Delete Group. - Get Task.
- Read Text.
- Mobile Automation. - Take Screenshot.
- UI Automation.
- UI Automation. Examples.
- Download Attachment. - Get Task.
16. What is Citrix Automation in UiPath? Do you have any involvement in virtual machine computerization?
UiPath is an amazing tool that the allows you to create desktop automation for virtual applications which are accessible through Citrix or remote desktops. A virtual desktop is an application that the runs on another computer and its graphical interface is streamed to your computer.
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.