Verizon – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Verizon company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is project debugging in UiPath?
Debugging in UiPath Studio. In the UiPath automation Debugging is the process of the identifying and removing errors in the application. It is done to make sure the applications are error-free. Breakpoints are used to pause the project execution to check the state at a given point.
2. What are the types of projects in UiPath?Types of Projects and Templates in UiPath tutorial are:
- Orchestration Process.
- Background Process.
- Robotic Enterprise Framework.
- Trigger Based Attended Automation.
- Transactional Process.
3. What is a single block activity in UiPath?
The reason why Sequences are also known as Single Block Activity is that Sequences do not use connectors, so whatever activities you add inside a sequence they get the executed one after the other and they all act together like a single block.
4. What are the key features of sequences in UiPath?
They are suitable to the linear processes as they enable you to go from one activity to another seamlessly, and act as a single block activity. One of the key features of sequences is that they can be reused the time and again, as a standalone automation or as part of a state machine or flowchart.
5. How do you activate UiPath Studio licence?Online Activation UiPath Studio licence are:
- Click the Activate License button. The UiPath Registration window is displayed.
- Fill in the Email Address field with your email address.
- Fill in the License Key field with the license key you received.
- Select the Automatic activation option.
- Click the Activate button.
6. How do you install chrome Extension for UiPath Studio?Install and manage extensions for UiPath Studio are:
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension. Important: Make sure you only approve extensions that you trust.
7. How do you connect your project to a Source Control System like SVN and TFS in UiPath?
The Project panel enables you to, among others, connect to a type of source control system, such as TFS or SVN. When you are connected to the one of them, the Connect Project to a Source Control button changes to TFSimage alt text.
8. What is tracing and how do you enable tracing in UiPath?
In UiPath Studio, tracing generates an . etl file. It contains binary log data at the trace level, such as disk accesses or page faults, and is used to the log high-frequency events while tracking the performance of an operating system.
9. What is package manager in UiPath?
The Manage Packages window always opens with the Project Dependencies list. An activity package is a bundle of the activities that can help you automate a certain application.
10. What is a namespace and how to import them in UiPath?
VB.NET namespaces in UiPath Studio represent the containers that store different types of data. They enable you to easily define the scope of your expressions, variables and arguments. For example, if you have the System.
11. What are Control Flow Activities in UiPath?
Control flow is a concept that the refers to the order in which particular actions are taken. In UiPath, you can do this through the activities you drop to your workflow, If Else or For Each statements and carefully-placed loops.
12. What is the Assign Activity in UiPath?
Assign activity is generally used to assign a value or output to a variable. It can be used inside loops, arrays, etc.
13. What is the Delay Activity in UiPath?
The delay activity for making you pause or stop the automation for a custom period of time. This is mainly used in projects where you need good timing like waiting and then start of some particular applications or waiting for the information processing which you can use in the different activity.
14. What is the Do While Activity in UiPath?
Do While activity enables you to execute a specified part of your automation while a condition is met. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or the execute a particular activity multiple times.
15. What is the If Activity in UiPath?
The If activity contains a statement and two conditions. The first condition is executed if the statement is true, while the second one is executed if the statement is false.
16. What is the Switch Activity in UiPath?
The Switch activity enables you to select the one choice out of multiple, based on the value of a specified expression. By default, the Switch activity uses the integer argument, but you can change it from the Properties panel, from the TypeArgument list.
17. What is the While Activity in UiPath?
The While activity enables you to execute a specific process repeatedly, while a specific the condition is met. This type of activity can be useful to step through all the elements of an array, or execute a particular activity multiple times.
18. What is the For Each Activity in UiPath?
Each activity enables you to step through arrays, lists, data tables or other types of collections, so that you can iterate through the data and process each piece of the information individually.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.